Sunday, July 27, 2008

One Month

Happy One Month Baby Sage! So happy she is here, she is healthy, she is so good, Emery loves her...and that I am not pregnant anymore.

On another note...Emery wore this little dress to church today. This dress was mine when I was little and my mom recently gave it to me. I think it is so cute - even though Brian laughed when he saw her all ready for church.

14 comments:

Bringhursts said...

Wow, I'm the first commentator. Dang cute dress and isn't NOT being pregnant fabulous?

Jessett said...

Gorgeous girls!!! Emery looks so cute in your dress.

What does Brian know about what looks good and what doesn't. I remember seeing a leopard print outfit (if you want to call it that) on your blog a while back. LOL!!! J/K

Brian you have great taste... LOL!

kim said...

She is so cute. Her little bows remind me of Emery. I love clothes that we wore, that our kids can wear. For that very reason I save a few things that scream that child.

Emily S. said...

cute stuff, ali- the current (cool b&w background!!) and the retro... (great dress!)

Christi said...

I love the dress!!! Happy 1 month Sage. I still want to know where you sister got that fabric.

Carl and Tami said...

She looked so cute today. She would not let anyone touch her dress in nursery. Not even her nursery friends who were admiring her beauty! She has such a wonderful personality! I enjoying seeing her each Sunday. I am sincere in saying, if there is anything you need, please ask!

Jenn said...

I saw Emery at church today and she looked very cute, but it is even cuter knowing that it was your dress when you were little. I like the picture of Sage-I can't believe she is already one month old.

bulkleybunch said...

happy one month sts!! sure love you!

Caryn said...

Love the dinosaur dress. Love it.

Lizzy said...

Happy one month birthday! And there's nothing quite like not being pregnant. Although now you probably have painful nursing boobs. But that still beats the last month of pregnancy!

lisset said...

one month already?! she's already changing so much!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

cute new page! cute new baby! and cute old dress (is that a dinosaur? ha. awesome!)! my mom brought a bunch of my old baby clothes and stuff out when she was here. it's kinda fun to have that stuff, huh? sage is already getting big and i think she's starting to look more like emmers, but with a little more alison that brian in there. i want to see her in real life (still)....

Tara said...

I love that dress! How awesome to have her wear something that you wore at that age. I wish my mom would have kept stuff like that.

Both of your girls are so beautiful and I am so happy that Sage is a happy and healthy one month old!

Ilene said...

Sweet baby girls!

I'm in that horrible pregnancy stage where I can't breathe and am snoring like crazy. It's not pretty. Enjoy your non-pregnant body.