Wednesday, October 29, 2008

4 Months already

Sage is 4 months already! She can eat rice cereal, are you kidding me? I can't believe how time flies. While in AZ my mom kept saying how big Sage was (mind you she hadn't seen her since she was days old) and she seemed to think Sage was in the 90th percentile. I know that round face can be deceiving but here are her stats from her Dr. appt yesterday.

Height: 23.5 inches - 25%
Weight: 12.6 lbs - 26%
Head: 15.7 inches - 25%

She really is perfect. Love her smiles, love her rolling over both ways, love her eyes following me wherever I go, love her coos and giggles, love her holding her own hand, love her sitting in the bumpo like such a big girl. I just love it all.

*She had shots yesterday and although she was good for the most part - she wasn't so thrilled to have her picture taken so no smiles for the camera.

13 comments:

Sammy Pow said...

The rest of your readers might not think so (see zero comments, 5 hours post-publish), but Sagey Mak sure is a cutey! Happy Four Month Day, Sagers!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

dude, BA, back off! some of us have lives. or something.

happy 4MOB-Day, sagers! you're a cutie!

you've got a lot of growing to do if you want to keep up with miss haven (her chubby face is a little closer to matching her 96% length and 82% weight. how the freak are my kids so big? oh, wait-i was a tubbalard, i've got to get some of my baby pics on the blog).

i hate that she's wearing summer clothes. not that it's freezing here just yet, but summer clothes are so much easier. i'm up here dealing with tights and leggings and shoes and hats (all of which i just never seem to have in just the right color/size/style).

Christi said...

It's funny that she is only in the 25th percentile, because I was just thinking that she looked so long!!! She is so cute. Those pictures are really good!

Lizzy said...

She is very proportionate. (This coming from the mother of a boy with a 70th percentile sized head and weight in the 3rd. He's a little top heavy.) She is also very adorable. I love her little crying face in the last picture. So precious.

gretchen said...

I love to see pics of your growing gals sice we don't see you guys often. Sage is a beauty and I love the flower outfit.

lisset said...

grow baby sage, grow! how crazy that it has already been 4 months?! she looks like a doll!

bulkleybunch said...

happy 4 months little snaggle!!! you are beautiful and your purple outfit/bow are the cutest. love you!

Jenn N. said...

I think she got your long lean legs. She is so so cute!

Birchall Family said...

She is so cute...I feel like I was just reading the post about you having her! Where did the time go? I love her chubby checks and I love that she is so tiny still.

Beeta said...

She looks like a little angel in that first picture. What a cutie! Happy 4 months, Sagey Baby.

Brianne said...

She's beautiful! And I agree with Liz, very proportioned.

Lucky that you're in summer clothes!! We're even wearing sweatshirts in the morning and evening here in Houston...crazy global warming. ;)

Ilene said...

She is a doll.

Babyhood goes so much faster the second time around.

Please send me all of her clothes so my daughter can look cute too. Love the blanket and the outfit in addition to that sweet little face.

Carl and Tami said...

She is so stinkin' cute.

Where did you get that blanket?