Thursday, October 09, 2008

This is why...

This is why...

Sage's hair looks like this.
I was hoping she wouldn't go as bald as Emery was - but it is looking like she will. Oh well, at least her George Costanza hair will go away and she will just look like Mr. Clean. But she sure is cute!

10 comments:

Jessett said...

Balding and all she is ADORABLE!!!!

Bunko was so much fun. I was sooo tired the next day.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

this is exactly my beef with "back to sleep." nash slept on his tummy, and although he did lose all of his hair arond 3 months, he never got those weird bald spots. haven's got one on the back of her head too-even though she's not laying around nearly as much. i hear asians shave their babies' hair around this age and it grows back twice as thick. not sure i can take the #1 to haven's head, though. yikes! at least she looks like a cute girl, so no one's telling you how cute your little boy is?!!

Katie said...

That is too funny! Sam's hair fell out randomly too. But, since he is a boy I just buzzed it. Don't know if you would want to buzz a cute little girl head :) She is too too cute!

Lizzy said...

She is so cute. Oh, those chubby cheeks! I just want to pinch them.

Are those the crib bumpers you made? I love that material.

Jenn said...

That is so funny. Ethan's hair did the same thing. He had the old bald man look for a while. It is a good thing you can kind of cover it up, or at least decorate her head with cute bows and flowers.

Christi said...

I love her hair. It is awesome!!!!

Chante said...

She looks so precious sleeping in that first pic! No worries, her cute little face makes up for the balding and you can always help cover it with a bow. Brec looked like George Costanza when he was doing the balding thing. I'm glad other hairs grew back quick! Hopefully Sage's will do the same!

The Scotts said...

Lily was SSSOOO bald!! I cannot even express how bald she was. My cousin pointed it out to me and I was immediately offended. Then 20 seconds later I was like, yes she is and that is a sign of a very good baby who can just chill anywhere! Love it!! And now she has hair there!

Jennifer Napierski said...

i almost got baby hungry when i saw that first pic of snaggle swaddled. i love when they're all wrapped up and sleeping and you feel like you got the burrito so tight, there's no way they'll wiggle out of it!! bald is beautiful, just ask brad, casey, steven, heck maybe even joshy! oh yeah, this is hollie, not jen! :)

Ilene said...

LOVE her blue, blue eyes. My kids will never be that lucky.

She is cute regardless of the hair factor. I know Laura will start losing hers and I am dreading it. The Constanza look isn't the most fun. So perhaps I need to go out and buy some bigger bows?