I was feeding Sage one morning and Emery decided she wanted to feed Baby Jessica (her doll). So she ran upstairs, grabbed the baby, then got my nursing cover. She sat by me on the couch and lifted up her shirt and then said, "Ow Ow Ow Ouch!"
She got it just right.
20 comments:
Oh, that is the funniest thing ever...not for you though! She's a cutey.
Oh man I love it. I love how she repeats everything you say.
Seriously child.
how funny! kids kill me. they seriously kill me.
Wow, what a cutie! I love their innosence to where they have no idea what their doing. SO CUTE!!
Nice. That's hilarious! I'm sad for you if breastfeeding still hurts though! Mine stopped hurting after the first few weeks.
All I can say is I love Emers!!!!
Oh sad days for you, but so cute how Emery imitates you!
That's funny. She is too cute.
I love the new Halloween background, btw. Very festive.
Perhaps it wouldn't be that way if Sage wasn't born with that dang tooth!
Cute blog! You are so talented. I love little Emers. She's so funny. Does it hurt because of the tooth or just because breastfeeding hurts? Thanks for the recipe! I'll have to try it out soon (I bought the pudding tonight). Seriously though, I have major issues when it comes to cookies. We're just not friends :(
That is awesome! LOL!! Emery is so cute. I love that she picked up Ouch from you... LOL!!!!
It was fun going out to dinner with you gys the other night. Even with the not so good food. Sorry... I blame Kylie....
Love that she got the hooter hider too!! She is so adorable!
That is hysterical! I love her!
Too funny! And true! She's so cute.
Holy funny Alison.
Oh, my gosh. That is hysterical! I am still amazed at the things these girls catch onto. :)
That is so funny and I totally agree-it does hurt!! I love that she put on the nursing cover too. Very cute Halloween blog theme!
i love when they copy you-it's so cute. you are a trooper for continuing to nurse-especially if she's biting already!
i love when they copy you-it's so cute. you are a trooper for continuing to nurse-especially if she's biting already!
Thats funny. Which reminds me, how are her little teeth?!
Post a Comment