Gangy & Pop Pop were in town this weekend and I guess Saturday was their day. After we played at the pumpkin patch the girls went to Town Square and the boys went to watch the Justin Timberlake Shriner's Hospital PGA Tournament (nope, he didn't see Justin). They got a free ticket so that made Pop Pop's day. Then Gangy & I had fun shopping and stopped for lunch at the new World Market that just opened there. We ate the yummiest sandwhich I have had in a long time and that made Gangy's day.
Then as we were walking to get some Yogurtland (I love that place!) we ran into some UT friends. One friend happens to dance in the Donny & Marie show here in Vegas and offered us tickets to the matinee that day! Now if a sandwhich made my MIL happy you can only imagine how ecstatic she was over free tickets to a sold out Donny & Marie show! Our luck continued as we made it just in time for the show with pretty clear traffic, the best parking space and then weasled our way into some pretty great seats. The show was super fun and Kelene was the best dancer for sure (My SIL taught her all she knows so I can say that she really was the best).
To finish out a great day we ate at the Grand Luxe Cafe. Emery was happy to go up and down the escalator 1000 times and some guy walked by and told her she could be his accountant (I guess glasses do make you look like a mathlete). It was the best Saturday ever. Thanks for coming to visit, Gangy & Pop Pop.
Then as we were walking to get some Yogurtland (I love that place!) we ran into some UT friends. One friend happens to dance in the Donny & Marie show here in Vegas and offered us tickets to the matinee that day! Now if a sandwhich made my MIL happy you can only imagine how ecstatic she was over free tickets to a sold out Donny & Marie show! Our luck continued as we made it just in time for the show with pretty clear traffic, the best parking space and then weasled our way into some pretty great seats. The show was super fun and Kelene was the best dancer for sure (My SIL taught her all she knows so I can say that she really was the best).
To finish out a great day we ate at the Grand Luxe Cafe. Emery was happy to go up and down the escalator 1000 times and some guy walked by and told her she could be his accountant (I guess glasses do make you look like a mathlete). It was the best Saturday ever. Thanks for coming to visit, Gangy & Pop Pop.
16 comments:
Yeah pretty much I hate you and the cute pumpkin patch pictures :)
It sounded like you guys had a great day. I love it when you get to do fun things when people come to town. Glad you had fun!
Yay for a fun day! Boys entertained, and fun for the girls = best saturday ever. Did I know your in laws were coming to town?
Cute pumpkin patch pics!
What great luck! How much more fun could your day have been??
Great pics...looks like fun!!
You are right... that was the best Saturday ever! Pumpkin patches are always fun with kids. I like Emery's festive Halloween attire. She is so cute.
Oh...any pics of Donny & Marie?
Sounds like a fun day! What a great idea to just grow your own pumpkin patch. I bet that girl always has cute fall pictures. And now you do, too!
Oh, and I love Sage's I love Mummy shirt.
Cute pictures and cute pumpkin patch. And yay for good luck!
Wow, I just realized that's the worst comment ever but I couldn't think of anything else.
I love how Christi hates everyone that took great pictures of their kids at the pumpkin patch. Emery looks so cute and I'm glad you guys had such an awesome Saturday! how do you always get so lucky??
You are so fun! I need to go to the pumpkin patch with my kids. When do you get in?!?!?!
Cute pumpkin pics. I love her owl shirt. Ally has the same one. Love target:)
That really is a perfect little pumpkin!
So fun Al! I love how festive Emery's outfit looks. That does sound like a great day!!
yeah, nothing beats free with my madre!!! nightmare. wasn't kelene the cutest thing ever? that is so great you guys got to go. my only suggestion is to quit saying gangy! vomit. l want damma to stick but it won't with all this competition!! :) emery looks darling with the pumpkin. cuteness. love you.
Ali it looks like such a fun day! I love the Fall. I have no idea how I got so behind on your blog, but it was fun to catch up. I love Emers & when did Sage get so big? I am excited to see you when you come into town!
What a fun day! Eating, crafts, pumpking picking, a show. You couldn't ask for anything better.
Pretty much can't match that girl. The stars were aligned . .. but seriously seems a little rigged. That many great free tix in one day!!
Post a Comment