
This being our first event this year - it was good practice to see how the costume will work out. Like...how can I keep Emery's veil on especially around grabby hands?
And how to keep Sage from being blinded by her Bouquet Hat?
And my bridesmaid costume still needs to be finalized...just you wait. I better get some good pictures this year especially of my 2 girls together - I mean what is a bride without her bouquet?
What are you gonna be? Too old for that (sad for you), what are your kids going to be?
20 comments:
I have big plans this year that involve Star Wars characters. We shall see if I pull it off.
That bouquet idea is adorable. I love the hat!
What a cute idea! I love the bouquet! We're going to try being a butterfly and caterpillar, but so far I've been a slacker at the sewing machine so we'll see!
I LOVE Sage's hat!!!! The Halloween party was a good time. Seriously you need to tell that punk rocker to back off the veil!
I wish I could get my family to agree to a whole family costume idea. We've done it before, but now that Austin's a little older, he wants to be what he wants to be.....Batman. Cali is Timkerbell, so cute. I'm sticking with the "old faithful" witch and Marcus is going to be a vampire.
I love Halloween too, anything to dress up is fine with me!
How adorable are you!! I love the bride and bridesmaids!
How creative! A bride and her bouquet. I love it. And Brian can be the father of the bride.
We're doing a baseball theme. A player, his agent and a crazy, stalker fan.
so fun to get dressed up! i love your baby sling!
any details for the weekend?
So cute! It turned out great! Easton is an elephant, and I guess I'm going to be a circus trainer if I ever get around to figuring it out!
What a great costume idea! Can't wait to see the pics of all of you together in your coordinating costumes.
Love the costume, your bouquet must be pretty fun to smell sometimes and then not others...
My boys are gonna rock Scooby and Shaggy so I am working on a Velma or Daphne outfit!
Very smart! Sage really is too darling in that hat.
In August I had this itch to sew something. Bridget and I stopped in and looked at a pattern book. I was thinking something really fun. She wanted to be a . . . pink princess. Kind of shot my creativity.
So we are at Goodwill and I figure I'll take a peek. She finds a clown costume she LOVES. Her parents? This morning I realized we had our ward party tonight and her rents had no costumes. I discover two white sheets in the Halloween bin (not sure where they came from). Nick vetoed the ghost idea. So . . . togas!
This year I'm going as an old man grandfather - oh, wait a minute - I already am one. Boy, that saves buying a costume!
You are so clever Alison! Well Drew is going to be a cow (thanks to Emily!) and I was going to be a farmer but I can't figure out where I put my overalls. It doesn't get much scarier than that folks.
Okay, she is the cutest bride ever and I love the boquet!!! What a great idea, can't wait for more pics.
I thought you guys looked great. I was also glad to find out Sage's hat was part of a costume and not something you just put her in. It was cute but might be a bit much for the everyday!
Sooo excited! Isabel and I are BOTH going to be peacocks, and I'm kind of forcing Jason to wear overalls and be a peacock farmer. I can't wait!
i can't wait to see you in costume!! what about boy-ya?
Love your costumes! I am dying at Sage's bouquet! How freakin cute is that? I haven't thought of a costume yet for me...I still have a couple of days left right?! SO fun to see you Sat. I miss you. It was great to catch up and meet beautiful little Sage.
So cute! I can't wait for the pictures! My kids want me to be Wendy from Peter pan...I am having a hard time finding a blue night dress, but I am working on it. They keep telling me that baby sister needs to be tinker bell..umm tinker bell is still in the oven kids!
Love the bridal theme! I can't wait to see your costume. And can I just say you look so good!
Post a Comment