So, Grey's Anatomy had some pretty shocking news, Izzy has a child. Wow, I wonder if she will reveal this info to her new best friends. I just knew when she left he bar to go back to the hospital that something like that was up. I loved how she told the girl that there is more than one way to be a "good mother". I know that Izzy made the right choice for her and way to go that she brought up a painful past to help another.
I also kind of like the replacement of the Nazi. She is totally annoying, but she's good at it. (Did anyone notice that she was the flight attendant on Meet the Parents). Anyway, I thought it was cute that Alex was totally kissing butt and Christina had to deal with being wrong. I hated how on the commercial they made it look like such a big deal when Burke said "I never understood the problem with an Attending dating an Intern, until now." Oh come on, it wasn't that big of a deal.
Finally, for my thoughts on Mcdreamy and George please see the
8 comments:
I love it when people who hate to touch are forced to touch. If I worked with Christina I would try to hug her all the time, just to make her crazy.
When I go to my wive's step-mom's house I always hold something so she can't kiss or hug me. It doesn't always work but there's no telling where this woman would stop if I didn't do anything. I'm pretty sure she tried to slip me the tongue once.
That's just gnarley BA. Well McDreamy I quite love your TV updates too. Mostly becaues it is nice to know that I am not the only one obsessed with TV! Keep 'em comin!
Warning... I don't think I'll be able to post on your blog without mentioning how eerie that fetus picture is.
You kiss your wife's step mom on the lips Brian?
She kisses me there. I turn my head like a 5-year-old boy getting kissed by his grandma.
I love the TV updates! You can't stop giving them. It's nice to have a blog to talk about these important issues with. These characters are like family to me! Well, that might be going a little far...but, well, I sure love TV!!
I actually watched it this week! I didn't realize the new chick was from Meet the Parents, I couldn't picture where she was from. Thanks for solving the mystery. So I didn't get to watch the end and I've been dying to ask you, did the girl get to keep her leg?? And Wow, Izzy has a kid?
Yes the girl got to keep her leg. And the girl with the baby decided to give the baby up for adoption, it was quite the moment. I am excited if we got you hooked on this show as well!
Post a Comment