I’ve got spasms in my sides and aches in my back. If I try to bend over it feels like Bruce Lee just kicked me in the gut. My throat is on fire all the time. If I drink cold water (which always sounds like a good idea) it only makes it worse. I can’t breath and I keep feeling like I am in need of a deep breath. I can’t sleep because I have been forced to sleep on my side, preferably the left so the book says (give me a break). Sleeping on my side makes my shoulder go uncomfortably numb. I can’t tie my shoes without falling over. I have this alien kicking and bruising my ribs. I have to pee all the time and most of the time not much comes out. Oh, and each time I sneeze it takes all concentration and determination to not pee my pants. The only comfortable thing that I want to wear is fleece pajama pants and that isn’t in my office’s dress code. I have turned into a complete klutz, and I seem to drop everything. I am an emotional wreck, starting a cry fest over the stupidest things. I cry in every movie I see (including Just Friends, if you’ve seen it you know how pathetic I am). I cry about my stupid car not starting, I cry about not having anything to wear, I cry about having to make dinner, I cry about having to go to work, I cry about my dog sneaking in and taking over the heater…..
The best part is I still have almost 2 months and it is only going to get worse. People say that this pregnancy business is all worth it. I am anxiously waiting for the worth it part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Ode to you Mrs. McDreamy. That does sound like some rough business. Hang in there. If I were you I would go in the bathroom, light some candles, turn up some good music, lock the door to keep man & dog out, and take me a nice bubble bath. Maybe that will help? In the meantime we are all excited to see what the alien looks like that comes out of you! :)
I would but our bath tub is sucks. I should add that to my list.
I know what you mean. My bathtub isn't all that great either. Mostly because I live with an animal at home (ok just my husband) but still you understand I'm sure. I just keep on praying for the day when my dream of "his" & "hers" bathrooms will become a reality.
Won't that be nice. I just can't wait for a jacuzzi tub that is huge and I can actually straighten my legs. Ah....someday.
Won't you make the baby retarded by sitting in too-hot of water? How is our daughter going to be popular if she's a tard?
I wouldn't make the bath as hot as the hot tub. And nice concern for the health of the baby. I would hate to deliver a tard to you.
I though Bri was a tard?
good point kiki, it would all be his fault really.
i'm not a scientist, but i believe that if it is a girl, most of the childs faults are that of the wife... Also, just get a seperate shower and tub, men don't take baths unless there are naked ladies in them.
Post a Comment