Friday, January 20, 2006

Who'd you rather....

Well, I have been kind of at a loss as to what I should blog about lately. My life consists of work (and I work with fairly boring people so you don’t care too much about that) and TV. Thus many of my blogs revolve around TV. Here we go with another one.

As you know, I love the show LOST (it did win a Golden Globe for best TV Drama, so you should love it too). And there is this constant love triangle between Kate, Sawyer, and Jack. (Maybe I shouldn’t say love triangle, because Sawyer and Jack aren’t too into each other). Anyway, I need your help in speculating who Kate should choose. Or who would you choose?


Sawyer – Rugged with his constant 5 o’clock shadow and long straggly hair (he also has a cute dimple) he’s the bad boy, mysterious and rebellious. He doesn’t like anyone telling him what to do. He’s also sassy in the way that he flirts and seems more playful. He’s the tough guy that girls swoon over, he’s the protector. He is also extremely passionate. However, he is extremely selfish, doing things by his own agenda and caring little of others needs or opinions.


Jack – Tall, dark, and hansom, he’s the doctor (surgeon I might add), leader, man in charge. He is who everyone looks up to and seeks for guidance. He cares about the well being of everyone and takes too much upon himself. He’s strong and stable. He is just so good all the time. He is comforting and caring, but distracted a lot of the time. The problem is, he will always be there for everyone and be super busy carrying the world on his shoulders.

So, who'd you rather?

10 comments:

Marc said...

Personally I think Jack is kind of abrupt sometimes, not to mention judgmental. He's also WAY too serious.

melbo said...

So you're saying you wouldn't do him?

melbo said...

If it's just a fling on a deserted island, I'm for Sawyer. With all his faults, I like how protective he is with Kate. And those eyes can turn a girl to butter. I like stability, though, so I might see if Jack's down after we get rescued.

syd said...

can i choose me?

Kris said...

Can I get laid by Sawyer and then marry Jack when he's a surgeon again? Or maybe marry him on the island and have him build me a tree house. I always thought it would be sweet to live in a tree house.

syd said...

like on swiss family robinson? That house was so bitchin!

Tara said...

I don't watch Lost. But I'd have to say I would go with that Jack guy. When in doubt go after the hot doctor. That's what I always say. Not that there are a lot of opportunities to say that, but when there is an opportunity you can bet that's what I'll be saying.

Alifinale said...

wow, it is good to see you are all torn too. garg, maybe she should choose you, but how are you going to get to the island.

I am torn because I have always liked Jack more (I kind of like the hero more than the bad boy). But, sawyer could be a lot more fun. I guess he would do until the tree house was finished.

Lizzy said...

I'd do Sawyer, all the way. Jack, for one, has WAY too many forehead wrinkles. They're very distracting.

Plus, I'm already married to a "good guy" who is always trying to help and save everyone and it's great, don't get me wrong, but if I've got the nice guy at home...why not do the bad guy while on the island...?

Alifinale said...

Tricky. And the good guy hubbie will never know, or if he finds out he's such a good guy he will totally forgive you. I like it, I like it. Plus, Sawyer has the dimples.