Well, if you caught last night’s DH and GA you may agree that it was an OK night for TV. Don’t get me wrong, I loved having GA back from the holidays, but it felt like the episodes were kind of middle of the road, nothing too exciting to report. But here are my thoughts anyway, because I know so many of you look forward to the recap of Sunday night tv.
DH – Was the doctor that Susan was into so hot or what? I like him way better than Mike already. I was kind of starting to get sick of Mike, with all his secrets and dumping Susan over a psycho teenage boy that he happens to share DNA. Lame. I thought it was great how Bree totally told off the Black lady (token I know, but I don’t remember her name). It was about time someone addressed how bizarre they are. About Gabby and the whole naked photos. She is such an idiot, and I hated that she got naked on her front porch. Am I weird, but I don’t get a thrill over my man beating someone up over me and my stupidity. I must be the only one who feel this way because shows always have a girl swooning over some brute beating up a guy for her. And finally, I love Lanette and I agree with her, I don’t want to hear about my husband having a Plan B. And what is the deal with men having such a hard time with a vasectomy? I think her husband is dumb right now and should suck up and go back to work.
GA – I love this show and I am glad that it is back from the short vacation. However, I don’t know if I have that much to add. I loved how cute George was with the girl/boy, but kind of a sad little storyline. I am so glad that Izzy is being nice to Alex again, I am anxious to see what happens to them. I think it is weird how they are all freaking out that they can’t work over 80 hours a week. That is such a foreign concept to me. I can’t imagine doing 5 loads of laundry just because I was bored and then going back to work. They are seriously disturbed. Anyway, add what you will. I can’t think of what else to say other than, I am excited for next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So I should just keep Plans B, C, and D to myself? Ok.
up yours.
I love Grey's. It was just an ok episode though. SheShepard kind of annoyed me a little. Your husband used to love another women. He doesn't tell you he loves you anymore. Move on.
Yeah, not much more to say. It was just an OK one. But I still love it.
Post a Comment