
1. Egg coloring kit at the $1 spot in Target does not do a good job at coloring your eggs
2. Decorating Sugar Cookies is way more fun and the reward (eating the cookie vs. eating the egg) is way better.
I think I may attempt to color eggs again when I have kids to do it with. Until then... I think I will go eat a sugar cookie.
6 comments:
How fun are you!!! We are going to decorate our tommorrow night with Abby. We haven't ever done it with her and I think she'll like it this year. I can only imagine spills everywhere though!!
How fun. What a good mom. Cute apron BTW.
I really want a cookie now. Every holiday I usually over do everything. I think I own cupcake wrappers and sprinkles for every holiday there is. This Easter I decided to take it easy and not make all the fuss. Now, as the day is almost over, I am realizing that I wish I had a cute Easter cookie sitting on a cute Easter plate - your cookies look yummy!!!
Alison what have I told you about posting pictures with my fat face?!
I feel like I need to put a disclaimer under all the pics of me that says P.S. she's pregnant and usually isn't this gross looking. What do you think?
Anyway that was pretty fun. Especially the cookie part. And the part where we sang along to Guns & Roses songs. A sweet memory for sure!
You aren't gross at all! You are glowing!
Those sure were some fun times. I almost forgot about the free concert we gave the kids. We're kind of like a band, huh? A sing-a-long band. We're excellent harmonizers. I think it's a career path we should look into. We could wear matching sweater vests.
Post a Comment