Well, I guess it wouldn't be Oregon if it didn't rain on our Easter Egg Hunt. But we were still determined to have a good time and get some Easter Eggs. I seriously don't know if I do these things for Emery or myself.
I seriously do know, and there is no question whatsoever that you do it for yourself. But that doesn't mean you're not the best mom ever, because you most certainly are.
You do them for yourself- so you can have cute pictures to scrapbook later. Many of my outings with Jackson were for photo ops. Sadly, things have dropped off with Thomas.
I have a wonderful little family that I adore. Living in Las Vegas with my lawyer hubbie and funny little toddler and new baby. We are enjoying the weather and living closer to family. I am a TV and blogging addict and love to connect with old and new friends!
3 comments:
I seriously do know, and there is no question whatsoever that you do it for yourself. But that doesn't mean you're not the best mom ever, because you most certainly are.
Yes I agree with BA (about you being the best Mom ever). and what a nice inspiring blog! You are so right about Easter too.
P.S. I love the Emers. I had so much fun playing with her last night! She is just the cutest little stinker! E-I! E-I!
You do them for yourself- so you can have cute pictures to scrapbook later. Many of my outings with Jackson were for photo ops. Sadly, things have dropped off with Thomas.
Post a Comment