Saturday, April 28, 2007

Secret Photos


These pictures were taken by my friend and she gave them to me to surprise me (I wasn't there when they were taken and Emers wasn't the happiest camper). We took some more today and I am so excited to see them. Someday I will be able to take pictures this good...that is my goal.

15 comments:

The Scotts said...

So stinking cute!! I love her lips!!

Emily said...

Oh wow...those are beautiful!!!

Ami Bethea said...

She is so beautiful! Great pictures.

Cara said...

That is so funny, my friend Tricia watched my little girl Hailee on Monday. And when I picked her up I ask Tricia how she did. She said Hailee was fine until they did a mini photo shoot and Hailee didn't like that. But she got a few good pictures. I guess it's hard to pass up taking pictures of a cute baby. Your daughter is adorable. Girls are so fun.

Ilene said...

That first picture is so pretty- I love her blue eyes! Can't wait to see how the others turn out.

Jaclyn said...

Those are fantastic! My favorite is the first one. I also *love* the top.

Brooke said...

She sure does look like you! Especially in those swing pictures. What a cutie! Good luck on selling your house! What a fun new adventure!

Kendee said...

You have all covered what I wanted to say about Juliet.

Shanon - you need to watch the Unit on Tuesday. Not super-good, but definitely worth sitting down, drinking a soda and eating some popcorn. Entertaining.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

so cute. that's funny cause today i was lookin though some blogs of really great baby/kid photos and now i'm itching to improve my camera skills! check out some of my links under "bloggers i wish i knew"...

Lizzy said...

Those pictures turned out great! I'm excited to see the ones she took yesterday!

The Farnsworth Family said...

She is beautiful....those are my favorite photos of kids. The unexpected, unposed, everyday shots.

Alifinale said...

Thanks! I sure think she is cute. And Brooke, thanks for thinking she looks like me. She is basically my husbands twin, but I hope she may grow up to have a little bit of her mom in her.

Chappell Family said...

She is beautiful! If she looks just like your husband, then he is the cutest little girl I have ever seen! :)

Sammy Pow said...

Thanks Chappell Family, I like to look pretty sometimes. Ali is a little weirded out by it, but it is totally natural.

Rachie said...

She is so cute, Ali. I love her sweet little face!