Believe it or not...I actually had a life this week so I didn't watch so much TV. Every night this week I had something going on (which I love...) so I didn't get to catch most of my favorite shows. Sorry to disappoint you Mandee. I hate to let you down two weeks in a row. I had the hubbie do the poor mans tivo for comedy night done right, and I am banking on the fact that Grey's usually repeats on Friday night. So, don't you fret about me.
I did catch Heroes. Finally it is back on. I love that show. I feel like this week was kind of a set up episode - getting us ready for things to come. So not too exciting, but good still. I watched part of Idol on Tues night but missed the cry fest on Wed. night. Seeing as I am an emotional wreck these days anyway, it was probably best I didn't see it. BA watched and donated so I was proud of him. Oh and I was stoked that Heather Mills got kicked off of Dancing with the Stars.
I did enjoy LOST - like I would miss that. I don't like how Juliet is good guy/bad guy. And Bri and I HATE the way she kind of stares blankly with a slight grin every time someone asks her a question. So annoying. Why does Jack like her. Nice plot about on the island that men's sperm count is 5x higher. Weirdos. I wonder if Kate is pregnant now. I hope Sun doesn't die, I like her. Desmond was a little weird about letting the patch guy go, but Charlie was more annoying about holding him hostage. I can't wait til next week. What am I going to do after the season finale?
I would love to hear any additional insights about the shows this week. I will be caught up by tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Kate getting pregnant...now there could be an awesome plot twist. She just needs to do it with Jack first, and then they won't know who the dad is! OH MY GOSH, can you imagine?!!
I am so glad I am not the only TV addict. Dave and I have had to limit our TV watching to two nights a week and then the week end is fair game. We watch all the shows we can on those two nights and put ourselves into a nice TV coma. Thank goodness for TIVO.
Lost was good, but I agree, I HATE Juliet. She isn't consistent. She's bad, then good, then bad. SHe can't do random acts of kindness if she is REALLY bad and sneaky. Oh well! Still love the show.
Heroes has seriously drawn me in this season. Who knew? I can't wait to see what happens either.
You HAVE to watch this weeks office. There were some hilarious one liners.
I did watch IDOL, it was good. I cried a couple of times, but no surprise there. We fast forwarded through a lot of it, but I loved most of the performances.
24 was so good. Do you watch it?
Maybe I shouldn't admit this but I love Friday Night Lights...have you seen it?
I have a show every night but Tuesday. What is on on Tuesday? I agree with Lost and Juliet. I wanted to find out how the girl who crashed knows Desmund. I have my ideas about his girlfriend and her Dad. I want Juliet to get pregnant from Jack! Ha that would really make Ben mad. I'm not so much into Idol. Way to go Brian for donating. HEROS is the best show ever. Enough said. 24 is still good though and the Office is hilarious. Desperate Housewifes I watch only because I want to know who Susan is going to marry. I like Mike but Ian is nice. Mike is my choice, I think. Oh TV drama!!! I will call you back someday Alison. Don't give up on me. I love your hair hope you win!!! Thanks for calling me. It means a lot! You're a great friend.
All I can say is: Juliet=Mom Jeans. What is up with that? Am I the only one who thinks Kate and Sawyer should be in love forever and ever?
Steph, you are good to limit to only 2 nights. We love Friday Night Lights and I am not even embarrassed about it. I watched the Office and it was so great. I love Dwight trying to do the Jim faces. We do watch 24 but I fell asleep watching it this week. Hard to believe I know.
Shan, I love you and will continue to bug you so no worries. Also, I watch DH by default but I am really not loving it. Susan is driving me crazy. I really like Linette the best but I don't know want her to turn into a cheater.
Blondmama, you are so right!
Oops that was really me not Brian, but I forgot to sign him out.
Hey Ali, I have finals next week so I've tried to limit my tv time this week, however, I wouldn't miss Grey's so I can give you the scoop there. Basically everything goes to pot. Karev sleeps with Addison, she tells McSteamy it's he's not what she wants thinking that Karev is digging her chicken enough to hook up long-term, but he assures her it was all about the matress mambo for him. Kalee is on to George & Izzy and begs Izzy to leave George alone even though she is sure that there's nothing going on except a close friendship, prompting Izzy to blow George off out of guilt. George & Izzy are pining for each other and they are mad at themselves for it. George announces at the end that he will be moving to another internship at another hospital, Mercy West or something. Oh, and the killer...Derek tells Meredith that since she quit swimming when she could swim, he doesn't know if he wants to keep saving her, or something like that. But really he's trying to choose between the chief position and Meredith, which I think should be easy since he went through so much to get her. Anyways, I'm mad at them all for one reason or another! That was this week, hope you enjoyed the recap.
Did you hear they declared the end date? We now know they can't string us along forever.
Post a Comment