Thursday, April 12, 2007
Juliet...evil or not?
What a good episode, imo (in my opinion), of LOST last night! Actually good TV all around. I thought Friday Night Lights had a great finale, Legs got kicked off Idol, which wasn't my first choice but she didn't have a great voice so whatever. Anyway, there was some good things revealed last night. Like all the stuff about Claire, and why they had kidnapped her. And just when you almost like Juliet, you find out more. Except I kind of think she might be lying to Ben too. I don't know...I think she has her own agenda. Jack is a fool and he was making me mad how outright pro-Juliet he was. His reason to be on her side wasn't quite good enough for me. Also, just a little thought - if all pregnant women on the island died before they could have the baby then how was Ben born on the island? Well, I am hooked....until next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Jack is bugging me. That is saying a lot because he used to be my favorite character. Juliet is evil. She scares me because she can plays it so cool. Good episode though.
My favorite part was when Sawyer saw Kate. I just love them. I'm secretly glad Jack is occupied with Juliet, because now Kate can't feel bad about wanting Sawyer.
And Charlie has one ugly face but I just love how he always wants to take care of Clare. It's so sweet.
Yea, it was a good episode. Juliet is hard to figure out, but in the end I was convinced that she was lying to Ben as well. I get so annoyed how no one will explain anything to anyone, and those on the beach are just left in the dark. How was Ben born on the island, and also, his daughter? So many questions and not enough answers!
oooooohhh! Good question about Ben's daughter, and how is her mom is still alive? Yes, I LOVED this episode too. And I wondered as well if Juliette was lying to Ben, because of course she has a thing for Jack, but I think she will do ANYTHING to get off that island. Sawyer and Kate... I like Sawyer and his great one-liners, but I love Kate and Jack. Hate that Jack was so pro-Juliet. His reason for not questioning her was soooooo not good enough. Hopefully Sayid will be keeping a close eye on her. Can't wait until next week!
Oooh, good point about Ben being born on the island, plus Alex! I hadn't thought about that! I called it at the very beginning of the episode that Juliet was lying. (I said it out loud to my husband too, which in out t.v. watching, is the only way you can prove you called something). Anyway, I'm so hooked on that show! I can't wait to see how Locke fits in to all of this.
Lost had me so hooked I was begging for more! I love that show, just when you think you've got it figured out.......ta da a new twist!
K-$ has a crush on Juliet. I keep telling him that she's bad, but he didn't believe me until last night.
Post a Comment