Thursday, August 16, 2007

Emery Singing

More proof that this little girl is related to me - she loves to sing. She is still pretty camera shy, so these shots don't do it justice but Emery loves to sing all day long. It all started with her singing E-I-E-I-O all day long. She would just walk around singing it all the time. Then she moved on to the Wheels on the Bus. It was so funny because the first time she actually did the actions was when we were driving in the car and the song came on (love the 100 favorite toddler songs CD's) and I heard banging on her carseat buckle. I looked back and she was grinning doing round and round. Then she learned Ring around the Rosies. This is her new favorite and she will sing and fall down all the time. She started off just going "Ashes Ashes... WHOA" but now she grunts in the right tune to "we all fall down"




Sorry about all the Emery posts lately, but well... she is what fills all of my days - plus she's cute.

13 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! I love how excited she gets when it's time to fall down!

Laurel said...

I'm so glad you found me! I do the same thing, posting pictures of my girl over and over. Nothing wrong with that! Feel free to post picture upon picture of Emery, she's stinkin' cute!

Christi said...

That is too cute. She needs to teach Reagan to sing not scream!

King Family said...

How can you not post?! What a cutie! That is so cute that she loves to sing. My kids (except the baby) don't sing very much and get mad when I sind to them:( maybe someday.

Caryn said...

She's so cute! Atleast she sings good wholesome songs, the other day in the tub Braden was singing "to the left to the left,everything in a box to the left" Yep that's right my kid sings Beyonce! Needless to say I have now put the children's hymns in my cd player! OOPS!

Mandee said...

She is sooooooo cute! I love her!

Lizzy said...

That is so fun! I can't believe how big she is! Love her curls. So cute!

Alicia said...

How cute is she, and how cute are YOU! I miss you Al. When are you coming to UT?

Tara said...

So funny! I love that girl. Your house looks super cute too!

Kendee said...

She is so cute. She is good at the songs and actions. Way to go Alison. It was fun to see you in the Ring Around the Rosies video.

The Farnsworth Family said...

okay how stinkin cute is she! i think she is for sure your daughter :) What a doll. I loved seeing you in the video too. No apologies for posts about kids. They are our life right?

Laurel said...

Okay I have two questions for you. One, where can I find those toddler CDs you are talking about? And two, how do you attach a picture to show up when you leave comments? (Kendee's does it, too, and I'm totally jealous of you both!)

Ilene said...

Well, she is cute for sure!

Looks like she is growing some hair! I will be calling you back by the way so we can discuss Bella the Super-Duper-Moron. Edward the Hottie and Jacob the Cute-but-Get-Over-Her-Already.