Emery went to Nursery for her first official time yesterday - without us (
before she just came with us because we were the Nursery Leaders). We got clearance to put her in 5 days early and let me tell you it is a happy thing to not have to wrestle her all 3 hours of church. But apparently, nursery really wore her out.
Before church:

After church:
18 comments:
First time at nursery is the BEST Sunday ever! That will be so nice you can actually attend your other classes and listen. I love the before and after pics. Too funny!
I am so jealous. I have been wrestling Reagan at church so much lately, I am considering a WWF career.
I spent 3 months prior to G's 18 month mark in the hall after a bad Relief Society incident where she chucked a phone at an old lady's head. Nursery is the best!
BTW, your new profile photo is fantastically creepy! I love it!
It's so liberating hah!!! You actually might get something from the lessons now!! Happy Day! I remember being so proud that Ava went to Nursery with no problems right from the first- that wasn't the case with Sophie.
How are you liking Vegas? I have a friend there but I'm not sure where she lives. Her name is Chelsea Crane- check out her blog and see if she's in your ward.
Ok, Aryn that is a seriously small world. Not only is Chelsie in my ward, but she is Emery's Nursery teacher and she is the one that said I could bring her in 5 days early. So funny! I can't wait to talk to her about you now! I love the "do you know" game! And we are loving Vegas so far.
Nursery is another testament that the gospel is true. Now they just need a pre-nursery group for babies that crawl and waddle. That would be sweet. I suppose they don't have one yet because that would take the element of faith out of going to church. Hooray for Emery!
So cute! I'm so glad that she took to nursery with no problem...how nice for you! Those pictures are so funny!
You lucky dog, you. Mine is only 6 1/2 months old and I'm already sick of the battle. Enjoy!
Oh how I long for that day in Dec when Blakey goes to nursery :) It is quite the show watching me juggle Blake during Sharing Times.
I am so glad Emery not only gets to go to nursery but is willing to!! You will have to fill the rest of us in on what church is about...he he!
Yeah for 18 months! Congrats on Emery's first day of nursery, I hope she enjoys it more than my kids did...er, do. Cade is technically still in nursery but we can't get him to go without World War 3 on our hands. The before and after pics are too funny!
That is always a great day. Our church time is 1:30! I have seriously thought about bringing our portacrib and setting it up in a classroom during sacrament meeting for my baby. It is craziness!
I can not WAIT, for that day, whew only ---oh crap-- 9 more months till Berk goes in!
that's funny stuff. where did all that hair come from all of a sudden? so cute!
How crazy is that! What a small world. Aryn is so great. We had so much fun in DC together. I definitly miss her at book club and her great insights to sexy conversation at girl's nights! Emery did great in nursery and hopefully in the coming weeks we will get to see some of that dancing and singing action!
That is the happiest day for a Mormon especially if they don't cry. So for us it took Jake 3 months and we did leave him by himself after the first month. So he cried for 2 months straight, and I mean CRIED/SCREAMED and now loves it.
she is so stinkin cute! do I recognize those shoes?
Perhaps we haven't reached that stage yet... having E- with me is my favorite part of Priesthood now.
little panties need to come off I bet herpussy look amazing she is the perfect age for fun
Post a Comment