Anyway, the day started great with my hubbie bringing me breakfast in bed. This is a little tradition I stole from my friend, Kendee and her family. I thought, what better way to start your day off than to have your family greet you with breakfast in bed? So, I started the tradition when Brian and I started dating and have made him continue ever since. He had gone shopping the night before with Emery while I was at YW's and so I opened my presents last night. The funniest was Emery pulled off the tissue of one of the bags for me and exclaimed, "CUTE!"
Then I got to help out with the setting up for our Enrichment that was last night, which happened to be the Relief Society Birthday Party. I got to share my birthday with the relief society.
Then my friends took me to lunch! I just love going out to lunch and birthdays are the perfect excuse. It was so fun and the best part was watching the kids eat ice cream afterwards.

Since last night I had Enrichment, Brian is taking me out tonight (thanks to my friend, the professional babysitter for watching Emery!). I teased him that he can't keep a secret so now he isn't telling me what we are doing. It has been a great birthday and I loved getting phone calls from so many of my family and friends. Thanks for making my day special!
21 comments:
you're a freakshow. i hate you and your "belly" go away. i put you to shame after 3 weeks. anyhoo happy birthday.
I can't believe that non-belly picture... incredible! You are the cutest pregnant, but you don't look pregnant, girl I know! Love you and Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday again!! I'm so happy it was a great one. And it gets to roll over into today so that makes it even better! And you really only look pregnant from the side. The picture of you at enrichment arranging flowers you don't look pregnant either. You look too cute!
Glad it was a good day...those flowers are awesome!! What a nice hubby you have!
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good day (so far) and that I was able to be one of the people to wish you a good one. Hope your date goes as well!
Happy Birthday! I am glad that you had a great day. Those are gorgeous flowers.
Geeze Louise Ali you look awesome! I can't believe that picture of you sitting on the floor with Emers, you are just tiny!
Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a great one!
I love how you said you "got to help decorate for the RS birthday party". Thanks so much for helping do that on your Birthday! I really appreciated that and glad you had a great birthday. Lunch was fun and SO yummy. I hope you had a fun date tonight too.
You are too cute to be pregnant! I was thinking about you all day on your bday. I am bad at calling as you know. So I will call you I PROMISE! Seriously Emery is a doll! Happy Bday again!
Birthdayalarm.com is a great little site to remind you of birthdays coming up. Just set up an account, mail out requests for birthdyas and they will give you 2 reminders of someone's birthday. It will make you seem amazing and wonderful in never forgetting a birthday.
Glad you had a good birthday!!!
Happy happy birthday!
Love you!
What a great hubbie. Sounds like a great day! Happy Belated b-day!
Hope it was happy, can't wait to hear where you went on your big night out. And, I am glad you still do breakfast in bed... it is a MUST. I got mine this year, a day late (since Steve was out of town), but it was still DELICIOUS!
Imagine me yelling this at you multiple times, "Happy Birthday". We were funny.
Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a great one!
Happy Birthday! I love how if we don't see a belly we don't know that you are pregnant. I'm only 13or 14 weeks along and already my boobs are gynormous which helps to disguise the extra pudge I am developing around the middle.
Yeah!!! Happy B-Day!!
Happy birthday! I always loved when it was your birthday, because it meant spring break and lots of fun crazy nights at your house! I am glad you got breakfast in bed, I think I am going to start that this year with my birthday! You are the cutest pregnant girl ever!!! The only thing that is prego is your belly, it is a whole another story with me!
I didn't know it was birthday! Happy Birthday, way late! The picture of you and Emery on the gym floor is amazing!
happy birthday! I know I'm a little late- but I was out of town! Sounds like you were wonderfully pampered... lucky girl!!!
Happy bday chica! I am so glad it was such a great day :) I love breakfast in bed. I usually only get it on mother's day. I like the idea of doing on bdays too. I wanted to die when I saw your not so prego pic. It makes me kinda sick. I think I look more prego than you do and I am like 10 weeks behind you!!! You are one hot momma to be :) Lots of love!
Happy Birthday!! I agree, birthday breakfast in bed is a MUST! And I didn't leave a comment there, but I loved your list of factoids-you have some great stories!
Post a Comment