Emery is starting to talk more and more and it is getting fun to hear some of the things she says or picks up on. I just need to document it somewhere so here is some of the latest. I know these things are way cuter coming from her little voice, but you will just have to imagine.
- Every time she sneezes she says "bless you"
- She grabbed some lotion the other day and was smelling it and said, "Mmm...delicious"
- We were at the park today and got on the teeter totter and she kept saying "it's funny!"
- This morning I went to get her out of bed and she was touching stuff on the book shelf by her bed and she said, "it's dirty" - glad my toddler lets me know I am behind on dusting.
- Speaking of dirty, she is getting to be a little OCD with dirty hands (totally my fault). I make sure she washes her hands when we get back from the park so now when we mention the park she says "it's dirty". and she freaks out if she falls and gets dirt on her hands.
- If she sees a soda can (now Diet Lemonade) she points to it and says "daddy's juice"
- We were at Target today and she was riding on the cart (not in it, but on the outside - I am a bad mom) and I hear her say "quatro, cinco, seis". Watch Dora much?
- She likes to jump from the arm of the couch onto the couch and being the good mom that I am, I usually just let her. Now she climbs up there and says, "careful, careful"
16 comments:
Such a darling little girl!!! I knew she would love Dora. Abby is kind of growing out of her Dora phase. It's a bit sad.
It is so much fun to watch them grow and show their personality when they start talking. It goes by fast!!! I'm glad you are enjoying it!!!!
About the cans, I bought the kids Burger King and locked them in the car where I could see them and be close so they didn't have to deal with the homeless people. Gotta love Oregon!
She is so darling! Seriously I love the things they say. Blake is saying everything we ask him to and it is so cute. Love her little video!
ocho is my favorite- so stinking cute!!! i was a spanish speaking baby myself-too bad it didn't stick. i can't wait till nash is talking more. he just goes through phases where he'll repeat and then you can't get the word out of him again for days, but he understands everything i say to him so i know he's studying hard.
So cute! It's so funny too because right down to the word "delicious", my daughter says almost every single thing on that list (except the Spanish) and even has the exact same bath book!
Good counting! I love bilingual Emery. Who says tv isn't good for kids to watch? Dora teaches her all kinds of good stuff!!
that is so adorable. there are days when I can't wait for Ethan to start spouting off litte phrases like Emery, but I'm trying to enjoy the milestones now. They grow up so fast!!
muy bien emers! me lamma hollie, como estad usted? thanks for two years of spanish ohs. i'm so smart, my genetics must have gone straight to emery. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I love her little wet ponytail. She's a good counter. I'm impressed with the nueve. I can barely say that right. Good job, Emery!
Numbers are good... if she is good with numbers she can calculate how much it will cost to take care of her parents during their retirement age and plan accordingly.
I think you may have a little math teacher on your hands. She is so good. I have been working with Reagan, but every time we start to count she thinks she is in trouble, b/c I give her til 3 for things. Maybe we should just switch to Espanol! I am glad Emery is so smart!!
She sounds so cute when she talks! Also, your survey is hilarious. I'm guessing you and your husband had a recent disagreement concerning who should clean the car?
I love it when we finally get to know whats going on in those cute little heads. Thanks for the cute boost!
In reference to you poll--
If I waited for Kevin to clean it, it would never get done. My kids are old enough now, they do it. Anna even brings the vacuum out.
Hi! Emery is the cutest little thing ever! i am so jealous that Sean got to see you guys and I didn't! Congrats on the baby on the way! And, yes, I have gotten with the "now" and entered the blogging world. It's so fun to catch up with you guys even if it is though your blog!
What a cute! Love the video! Yes we love that the TV teaches our kids things to. Jake can now READ all of the abc's because of Super Why. Can he say the song? No but he can read them and point out letters everywhere!
Love that she is counting in Spanish. Wait till she start speeking chinese...it's this new show called Mi Hao Kai Lan....not sure on the spelling of that, but oh well. Anyways, Ava starts talking in chinese and said she was speaking Spanish because that's all she knows!
Post a Comment