Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Blog material

As we were getting ready for bed the other night my husband said, "Are you sure you aren't due in May?" I think I punched him or something and he laughed and said, "Hey, I am just supplying you with blog material." Unfortunately, the blog material I really wanted to use has been forbidden (I will give a little hint...it involved a skinny black tie).BTW, I told this story to some friends and they seemed to think my husband is the biggest jerk (nice men should just know what they shouldn't say to their pregnant wives). Obviously, they don't know BA like some of us do. I had to remind them if it really made me that sad then I wouldn't be laughing about it and joking about it today. And telling stories about when he said that I look really pretty are just not as entertaining in the blogosphere. So, thanks babe for the material.

And no, I am pretty sure I am due in July.

10 comments:

Brianne said...

What was that about a skinny black tie?? Were you being kinky?????

Lizzy said...

Brianne's comment made me laugh. Why can't you blog about the skinny black tie?

And your pregnant belly is so cute! You have a basketball belly. You haven't gained an ounce of weight anywhere else! Not fair. Not fair at all...

Emily said...

I am so totally shocked that BA said that to you! I have never heard him say anything sarcastic or shocking before.

It's okay to be sarcastic when you're stylish enough to know that skinny black ties are so totally 'in' right now.

FABULOUS!

melbo said...

Sorry, but that teaser wasn't a much of a hint. I'm still trying to figure out what you would blog about ties...

And I can't stop laughing because you said don't tell me you really like Jason on your poll and Marc just went on a rant about how he's dumb as sh** and seriously almost retarded. And since pretty much everything BA says is entertaining, which is apparent in your post, I would just love to hear him and Brian go off about him together.

Emily said...

I'm the only one that voted for Carly...sad.

lisset said...

BA can shove it! You heard me, BA- shove it! Your wife is a pregnant glamazone- and you should be kissing her feet for carrying you child!

Tara said...

Wow, BA. Shock me shock me shock me with that deviant behavior! (tell me you know where that quote comes from!)

Don't worry, I don't think any less of your hubby, mine would say the same crap to me when I was pregnant. They sure think they are hilarious don't they?

So seriously what up with the tie??

Alicia said...

I really hope th tie was involved in something kinky. I was reminded yet again when you said both your babies were conceived in the shower. R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Christi said...

Tara- Empire Records of course!!!!! I too am shocked that BA would say such things :) You look darling! Don't listen to a word the stupid boys say!

Ilene said...

Love husbands. At least your husband knows your pregnant. Mine likes to live in denial. The other night I said I felt the baby kick and he says, "You did not."

Then I decmonstrate the baby's kicking technique on his booty.