Tiny Tots Dance Class: $26
Ballet Shoes: $14.99
Sparkly Red Shorts & Hair Bow: $12
Watching your child cry on stage for 3 minutes: Priceless
And if you would like to see a video of Emery laying there crying for a 2:23 as snot drips down her face and she licks the box she is supposed to be standing on...well, have at it. It was a night to remember.
21 comments:
I so love it. I'm totally laughing outloud right now.
That's so cute! It really is priceless.
I love their dance routine. A couple of twirls and some hip shaking. That's about all I know how to do too when it comes to dancing.
How funny & sad at the same time! That will be a funny memory for years to come.
That is so funny. I really loved the part at the end with the snot. She looked so happy in her picture above, but the video was priceless! Thanks for sharing.
That's so funny, but sad too! She loved her class didn't she? That will be great to show her in a couple years!!
That really is quite priceless! I feel bad for her, but it's just so funny at the same time!
She did like her class...sometimes. It was just too bad because she did it so well and made the cutest faces at the dress rehearsal - but all the dark and the waiting in line to get on stage was too much for her. Once she broke down there was no calming her down until I had her and she had a sucker. I felt bad for her - but the video made me laugh.
I bet she was sad because Reagan didn't take the class with her! Next time. The picture o her is awesome! That video is the cutest and saddest thing ever. I LOVE it.
That was the funniest/saddest thing I have ever seen, Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!
Poor little girl! That is pretty hilarious, but yes quite tragic too! I bet you were just dying!
Aaron and I weren't sure if we should be laughing or crying for her... I wanted to go pick her up and love her! I hope she recovered okay! Suckers make it all better.
Oh that is too sweet and sad and adorable!
i love it!!! you will laugh your heads off for years to come with that one! the pic of her is soooo super cute. love her!
She's clinging to that stair and emerges only for air. I wish I could hear what she's saying. Those snot webs! Heartbreaking. Halarious.
still laughing...
She is so stinkin' cute. I do agree with some of the others when they say I don't know weather to laugh or cry. Of course I was laughing. How did you not stop yourself from running up there to save her? You were probably hoping she would figure it out and want to start dancing but oh well. It is priceless.
I laughed so hard and yet it is so sad. Poor little Emers... so glad you documented this!
I felt so bad for her! All that ooey gooey snot and slobber coming out of her just made me want to help her! Couldn't you have helped her? I am still traumatized, j/k. She is too cute! Stage fright or what?
So sad! She looks scarred for life! I would be, too, with all those people and lights! My favorite part is the end when she's catching her snot! Oh, my tummy hurts from laughing!
Oh that really is priceless. I'm laughing so hard! My favorite part is when she perks up halfway through when there is an applause. As if they are clapping just for her. So CUTE!
That was hilarious. I'm glad I'm not the only one who laughing, though! Poor Emery.
Post a Comment