Monday, October 13, 2008

I just reading, so....


Emery's new thing is to say "so" at the end of every sentence. Makes me wonder, do I do that a lot? Maybe I do, so....

Anyway, the book Emery was "just reading, so..." is Confessions of a Shopaholic (the girl loves her Sophie Kinsella) and it made me realize, I am so excited for the movie! I have read most of Sophie's books and particularly the shopaholic series (except & Baby) and while I get pretty frustrated with all the trouble Becky Bloomwood gets herself into - I just love it!

Do I really have to wait until February?

13 comments:

Lizzy said...

I'm so excited to see this! I've read everything by her except the shopaholic stuff. But I'm still excited!

And I've never noticed you saying so a lot. But it's been a while since I've seen ya, so... I could be wrong.

Christi said...

So... :)I haven't read anything by her, maybe I should. I want to see that movie!

bulkleybunch said...

quite a fan of sophie kinsella, no hemmingway for me!!!!!!!!!! love emmer's "so" thing. miss you guys.

lisset said...

i have read every single one of her books and i think she is a comical genius. i can't wait for the movie either...

Lisa said...

Hey Alison,
It's Lisa Sonnenberg. How are you? Your girls are just adorable. Congrats on the potty training . I am just about to begin Ally. I have 1 potty trained and 2 in diapers. Ready to be down to just one.
Well, I am statring up my blog again, and I am clueless with the templates and all that. You ALWAYS have the cutest blog. Where do you find all your stuff?
My email is lisamarie65@hotmail.com
I will let you know when I get it up and running.
Thanks

Jill said...

I want to see this so bad! I have not read any of her books, but maybe I should?

(I just realized someone wrote the same thing, I don't care I am not changing my comment.)

The Scotts said...

Emery is just too adorable! I can't believe how long her hair is getting!

I love that guy from Ella Enchanted!

Sammy Pow said...

Ali - it's obvious at this point that the comments on this post just aren't happening. Move on and make a new post for you legions of fans and loving husband.

xoxo

BA

Sammy Pow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I didn't even realize there was going to be a shopaholic movie. I must admit that I throughly enjoy the books, so I definately want to attend the movie. The movie "Secret Life of Bees" comes out on Friday. We must do a girl's night and see it!

Mary said...

That Emers is priceless. She is so cute just reading quietly on the floor. And thanks for the potty traning comments. Girl, this is my worst nightmare in parenting come true. Luckily, Bridget has had five invidual "sit on the potty and actually pee" successes in the last week. Interspersed with a more "accidents." I'm thinking Bridget just has to have it all on her terms.

Emily S. said...

i can just imagine her saying that in her little voice... :) Cute!!

melbo said...

Did you hear they were considering changing the ending because of the recession? They thought it would appeal to a wider audience.