Top 3 foods
1. Treats (she is so my child - she thinks she needs a treat after every meal) among her favorites are chocolate, lollipops, cookies and of course cupcakes!
2. Mac-n-Cheese
3. Peanut Butter and Honey sandwiches.
Top 3 Shows (move over Dora, the princess movement has hit)
1. Cinderella
2. Sleeping Beauty
3. Little Mermaid
Top 3 Activities
1. Sing and dance around in dress ups
2. Copy whatever mom is doing, particularly climbing up on the counter while mom is cooking
3. Read books.
Top 3 Sayings
1. Don't freak out!
2. It's too late rit now (rit= right).
3. I do it myself!
Top 3 Reasons I love Emery
1. She makes me laugh with her silly faces, songs, and sayings. She repeats the funniest things and can always bring a smile to even the most frustrating moments.
2. She is so loving and caring about her family and friends. I love her voice when she is all concerned about someone. She is always so good to take care of Sage when she is sad or give me a kiss when I am feeling blue.
3. She is my best little helper and friend. I just love having her around to help with Sage or to pick up or just to hang out with.
Happy Birthday Emery!
22 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHMARIE! sorry we forgot to call-my family is still in town and we forgot...glad the shirt works-it's so cute on you! hope you get to stay up late and eat a few more treats tonight. love you/miss you!
Hey Allison,
It's Erin, Mike's wife. I read your blog via the Lloyds and I love it. You're very good at keeping up on it (unlike me). Mike and I came down to Vegas this last weekend and called to see if you guys wanted to go to a flick but you were out of town. Maybe we'll catch you next time. Hope you had fun!
I can't believe she is already three! She's growing up so fast...
I love her bedhead! Looks like some serious tangles. How sweet that you do breakfast in bed for her. That is precious.
Happy Birthday, Emers!
I can't believe she is 3 already. Crazy. And what a fun Mom you are. I love how you made her breakfast in bed! You can tell she was loving every minute of her special day.
What a doll! That is hilarious that she says don't freak out!
Oh, she is so cute! I love the shirt with the Peter Pan collar - there's something about it that just fits with her glasses. She looks adorable! I'm glad she had a good birthday! Three has been the most magical age so far with our little girl, so watch out and prepare to be charmed by her daily.
Awe... that made me so excited to see little Jake get older. That little girl of yours has got to be the cutest ever.
(Ha ha... "Ever"... Did you know that Milla Jovovich (sp?) actually named her daughter that? What??!!)
Love you. Miss you.
happy birthday emers! you are growing up super fast- i can't believe it. hope you had the best day ever!
Alison, she gets more adorable with each post. I love the pics, and with those glasses, she is super adorable! Happy Birthday.
really?!? 3!! Gosh, it's making me feel a bit teary. She is a sweetie and I just love those pictures that catch her personality. Haapy B-day big girl!
that birthday breakfast pic is PRICELESS!!!! Hahaha! Happy birthday, Emery!
Man, that post made me a little teary. I don't notice it because I see her all the time, but in those pictures she looks SO GROWN UP!! She's the cutest and we're so glad she's one of Easton's best buddies (it's buddy, right?).
The breakfast in bed picture is my favorite.
Happy Birthday to Emery!! She is such a cutie!
Happy Birthday Emery! Sorry we didn't make it to the park yesterday to celebrate- I have two old roommates in town and had to meet up with them in the morning. Hope she had a great day!
k, so I just saw the post about your new house, more specifically-the kitchen in your new house. to say I'm jealous is an UNDERSTATEMENT! Can I come over and cook in that beautiful beautiful place??? Have fun with it and when you make something delicious and have so much space to put everything, think of me :)
I love that breakfast in bed picture!!!! Happy Birthday Emers, I am glad that we got to celebrate it with you!!!!
I can't believe she is THREE! Crazy! Happy Birthday!
Very cute! Happy birthday Emery! I love her bedhead and Sage's eyes in the pic where she is getting breakfast in bed! So funny!
Really, she's three? Don't you mean two?
Such a cutie patootie!
I'm glad that you didn't come to Oregon without telling me and that you had fun in St. George. Happy Birthday little Emers!!! She looks so cute in all the pictures. I love that you fed her breakfast in bed. You're such a good little mom. Someday I will get my act together and get on the birthday wagon, but for now, tell Emery I'm SORRY!
she is adorable. i didn't realize that emery and our little sophia are really close in age. congrats on birthday #3!
looks like her b-day was a huge success! hurray for emers!! we love her so much. the breakfast in bed was super cute. stop going above and beyond missy! love you all. welcome to three year old hell. well, i'm sure you won't experience it with the happiest baby on the block, i'm just warning you!!!!! :)
Post a Comment