Monday, February 09, 2009

Rolling Around

Sage isn't quite crawling yet, but she still gets around. She is a rolling queen. The other day I left the room for just a second and she managed to roll under my bed.

While she hasn't figured out the crawling position, she is pretty good at her pilates moves.
But I am pretty sure rolling on your arm like this isn't good.
I know I shouldn't be anxious for this next phase of mobility but I am excited for each stage. Plus, maybe she won't freak out so much when I put her down if she can just follow me. Until then, at least her big sister likes to roll around with her.

10 comments:

Ilene said...

So, so cute. Love her head peaking out from your bed.

I'm just glad to see Emery not rolling ON little Sage. My boys try it with Laura. Not cool.

Lizzy said...

The picture of her on her arm is funny. And seriously, the girls look exactly the same to me! I love it.

Caryn said...

Wow- is she taking on clients for Pilates? She would be great! How funny Al.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

go sagey! maybe haven and sage can swap tricks next time we see you. she's got the plank, downward dog, and upward dog mastered!

Christi said...

I love it when you leave the room for a second and you can't find them b/c they are under the bed! Those are cute pics of her and Emers.

Emily said...

I love when babies roll everywhere. I think it's the cutest!

lisset said...

that picture of her under the bed is hilarious. way to have the camera near by!

Kendee said...

I love every stage too. Your kids are cute hangin out together on the floor

Beth said...

love the pilates picture-very similar to the real deal.

and thank you for forgiving me for not seeing you in vegas. i did think of you, promise! we always do such a quick trip when we go. it would be fun to have a girls trip there!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

your girls look like twins in that picture on the floor. I love the rolling stage! Hope you are feeling settled in your new casa!