We decorated bags for our Valentines.
Ate cookies.
Had fun with our friends and ate some lunch.
Then went home to check out our loot.
We sure are lucky to have so many friends and loved ones. Who cares if Valentine's Day was created by Hallmark to make more money. We had fun getting Valentine's in the mail and special flowers from my honey (that He let Emery pick out and ring the doorbell), texts, calls, chick flick date, and friends to babysit swap. I just love an excuse to have a party and tell loved ones, I Love You!
4 comments:
happy late valentines day! looks like you guys went above and beyond as usual!!! emery looks so old! :( miss you!
Looks so fun. We sure miss you guys. Sawyer still mentions Emery all the time. I am excited for you and your new home. It will be so nice. Are you still in the ward or where is it located?
you guys really are so lucky to have so many good friends in vegas. what a fun way to spend valentine's day with the little ones!
The party was good times. I love that last picture of them looking at their loot!
Post a Comment