Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We found a house!


Counter-Counter-Offer has been accepted and we are feeling pretty excited. Inspections still need to be done, signing of papers, closing and whatnot - but if all goes according to plan this will be our new house!

Yes, it is still in Las Vegas (Gee, I wonder when these pictures with snow were taken...)

And this is my favorite part
Don't know when we are moving yet. I wish I had a genie to blink her eyes and we would already be moved. But as soon as we are in and settled we are ready for visitors! Who wants to come first?

22 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

i want to come right now!!!! i'm soooo excited for you guys. it's so beautiful and that kitchen is amazing. and all those cabinets!!! jealous!! perfect!!! wahooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn said...

Wow-how exciting. The kitchen looks so nice and big (my favorite part of a house). It looks great. Where is it, will you still be in the ward??

Emily said...

I think 3 of my kitchens could fit in there...it's so big! Love it!

Congrats!!!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

yay! congrats! it must be so nice to know you're going to be "settled" for a long while! and with a house that can actually fit all those visitors you get. can't wait to see it!!!

lisset said...

i'm sure we'll be passing through soon :) congrats on the find! glad it was quick and hope the rest of the process is relatively painless. how exciting to have your own space!!! i would kill for that right about now...

Alicia said...

Already??!!
I am so excited/jealous. We are on our way.

Lizzy said...

How fun. And how pretty. I want that kitchen! Congratulations. Hope you get to move in soon! So we can come visit soon...

Christi said...

I am so excited for you guys, and can't wait to see it in person!!!! Congrats!

Bringhursts said...

Ummm, I live in the same town as you but it looks so nice I want to be a visitor! Congratulations; I am glad it is official and no more rumors!

Ilene said...

Gorgeous!! Do I spy double ovens?! Thanksgiving at your house.

It looks fantastic and will be even more so when you put your mark on it. I am so happy for you guys!!

Kara said...

Congrats! The kitchen looks awesome and I can already tell you're going to love entertaining in there! I admit- I'm super jealous. I bet I could fit 5 of my house in yours and your backyard is SWEET!!

The Scotts said...

Double ovens?!?!?! That looks beautiful! Congrats and good luck!!

Tara said...

It looks so nice Ali! I am so excited to see it in person. (here i am inviting myself over again!) That kitchen freakin rocks!

Laurel said...

Your kitchen is AMAZING! I'm happy your found a house you love and can't wait to see what you do with it. I know it will look fantabulous. Happy moving day!

Anonymous said...

That looks nice and big! I love the kitchen, you done good! ;-)

Beeta said...

Wow! It's huge. I'm so excited for you guys. Can we move in with you? It looks awesome. Congrats! We will for sure have to come visit.

Caryn said...

Yeah Alison!!! That kitchen looks great! YEAH YEAH YEAH!

kat and jason said...

hurray!! i heard the news. that is super exciting...!let me know if you need any help or have any weird questions.

Mary said...

Ooh! I love it! The kids are going to lose you in that kitchen . . .

Jill said...

Are you kidding me with that kitchen?? I am totally sending you a picture of my mine. You will not stop laughing.

Congrats! We want to come visit! Maybe this summer?!

Kendee said...

Looks awesome. You can do some real treat baking in there. Wow!

Mama said...

WOW! awesome! Where is it? same ward? Congrats.
also I love the tags.... looks to me like you have no trouble getting pregnant, so to get a baby when you want you have to have less sex.... or schedule better!!!
Melinda (: