Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'll be there for you....

For all of us that miss our six friends from New York, I have good news.
  • 'Friends’

  • is coming back to our small screen. As much as I do enjoy the reruns (6pm and 10pm on Fox), I just miss my friends current life. Sure, I have made some new friends, Elliot, JD, and the Turks. Oh, and there’s Bree, Lynette, Susan, & Gabby, and let’s not forget Meredith, Izzy, George, Christina & Alex. But there still remains a special place in my heart for Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey & Chandler (ok and sometimes Ross).

    I hope this reunion will be all that it must live up to, and not spoil the good thing they had going. I can’t wait to see Monica and Chandler with the twins. And Ross and Rachel, did they get married? And how are Phoebe and Mike? I hope Joey is done with his Hollywood phase because that was just sad. I just knew that the theme song wouldn’t lie, because I’m there for them too.

    6 comments:

    Sammy Pow said...

    I just hope the spinoff "A guy thing" actually makes it. Those three guys are truly men's men.

    Tara said...

    Yeah I hope the reunion doesn't suck either. Things like this have a reputation for coming back on and then being ever so sucky and cheesy. Let's hope our FRIENDS pull it off, and pull it off well!

    Alifinale said...

    Oh shut up BA, we already know the guy thing is going to suck. How do they expect to pull anything off without the girls. What is Chandler and Monica going toget a divorce for it? Give me a break.

    Lizzy said...

    Wow. You are really on top of your "friends" lives. (A ha ha)

    I have to admit, I never really got into Friends. I would watch it every now and then but I wasn't as addicted to TV back then like I am now. Now I can't sleep at night if I don't know what Pam and Jim did at work. It's really sad.

    syd said...

    if the brady bunch and the eagles can do such sweet reunions i don't know why friends, couldn't do it as well.

    Marc said...

    Hope I'm not bursting your bubble... but NBC's Chief says there is "not one ounce of truth" to this rumor.