Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Scrubs is Back!!

After hearing the horrible news that Arrested Development was being canceled, I didn't know what to do without at least one great sitcom out there. I mean sure, there is Stacked and Freddy, (let's not forget Hope and Faith, that's a classic) but what about a good old sitcom that makes you laugh out loud? I miss my Friends, and need a new set to enjoy. Well, have no fear - SCRUBS is back and it's funny as ever. So, if you missed out last night on 2 new shows, don't fret two new ones will be on next Tuesday on NBC. I hope to see you there!

8 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love scrubs! My favorite part was when Carla was telling everyone at Elliot's new job about the bank farting and everyone started calling her Bank Farter. And I love how Elliot says "frick" all the time. And I love Carla's new haircut.

Love scrubs. Love television.

When is Grey's going to be on again?

Marc said...

Never actually seen it... just know it as that show with the "it's da bomb" dude from Clueless and the kid that once played a retarded quarterback in Garden State.

Alifinale said...

Oh Lizzy, my tvaholic companion! I can always count on you. Marc you really need to catch up. I laughed so hard this week when the janitor made lifesize stand-up posters of JD and he came in the cafeteria, then he hid among them when Dr. Cox was looking for him. I loved the Man Cards, and Elliot's Bank Farting, or the play on the word the Turks. It all is so great and the joke are constantly coming at you. Ah... I love it!

Tara said...

I know I'm a day late and a dollar short in commenting here but I totally agree. Scrubs kicks butt. Does anyone watch Boston Legal? That is a good time as well. Ode to us law wives and ALL the freakin time we have on our hands!

Alifinale said...

I do enjoy Boston Legal as well. It is funny and witty. Sometimes a little over the top (I wasn't too thrilled at the whole lawyers posing as FBI Agents thing). I love that I have other friends that watch way too much tv!

syd said...

which one is the funny guy on scrubs?

Kris said...

I have never actually watched Scrubs although I hear it's funny. My sister has a huge crush on Zach Braff though, so I have seen some of the movies he's been in (like Garden State). He is pretty cute. But does he rival Dr. McDreamy or CB?

Alifinale said...

As far as laughs go, yes. But as far as looks go, no way! I think he is one of those guys that is cute because he is funny. I really liked Garden State, did you? I love the music.