It has been Sawyer, Kate, and Jack for so long that I guess they decided to switch it up a little. Now it looks like the triangle is shifting to be Kate, Jack, and Juliet (but last night I swear Jack said Juliann, so which is it?) Anyway, I thought it was a pretty good episode. Locke was extra weird in his one scene. It felt like it was a dream and not for real. I wonder where they went? Do they have another compound? If not, that sucks for them. And what was up with Juliet having a key to the cuffs yet not knowing what is going on? I think I like her, but then I am not sure what she is up to. Hurley was cute trying to con the conman. Seriously though, I am sure a conman like Sawyer knows how to fake nice. Give me a break, "your baby looks less wrinkly" And I am thinking the burried alive people aren't coming back because you can only be burried so long. I am getting pretty impatient for some more answers. I should probably just give in and read the spoilers....
PS - why is Sanjaya still on AI? He is not good. I felt kind of bad for Gina because I thought bald dude should have gone before her. But alas, it wasn't like she was going to win anyway - so why not now right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
TFB told me that there is a group of people who are trying to get the suckiest person to win AI. That is the only explanation as to why he is still on the show. We always just fast foward through his song because it is just unbearable and I get embarassed for him. But I think he is in it to win it, there is no way he would still be on the show if something tricky wasn't going on.
Lost was pretty good last night. You are so funny...I thought the same thing about the dead people. I do not trust Juliet...I want to, but I can't. I trust Sayid's read on people. He always seems to know who is good and/or bad (i.e.Henry Gale days).
American Idol is so lame with that sanjaya dude. Billijean is right, there is some group trying to rig the votes.I think it is head up by Howard Stern. I am almost tempted to vote next week.
Ya I heard that Howard Stern is trying to get everyone to vote for him just to show that he can have power over the show. Lost was a little better. I hate that Sawyers girl never said his name so Kate can't tell Sawyer that he has a kid. I want everyone to discover that they have all somehow coincided(?) before the island. I think that Juliet is spying for them. Why else would they give her a key. It is too obvious. Who would let her on their island? The Others have all lied before so why will she tell the truth. AAAAAHHHHH and I have the VP on 24! Also Pres. Palmer just needs to die.
I think Sawyer knows he has a kid. A few episodes back they revealed that. Pretty good last night. Jack better be brainwashed because he is bugging me. Kate only did what he would have done. What's up with the flashes of light from the monster?
The monster is super realistic and scary....NOT! Did you see what I did there? I invented a joke where you say something you don't really mean and then say "not" to make the sentence actually mean the exact opposite. I am a literary artist.
ALISON!!! (with one "i", I totally remember...)
How in the heck did you find me? Through Kate?
I LOVE that you popped by my bloggy! I can see that you've been a blogger MUCH longer than I. I love that we can be blog buddies and have some good ol' memories. How cool!
I LOVED Lost! I don't trust Juliet either. She lied about the smoke monster, she lied about not having a key to the cuffs. And I agree with Rachie- Sayid always knows who the bad guys are.
Sanjaya is killing me. But Gina had to go. But how depressing and wrong for her to go before Sanjaya. I thought Phil should have gone before her. And I can't decide about Hailey- she just seems kind of slutty. Apparently the competition is between the other 3 girls... and that is so boring to me. So, I hope Blake wins. I think I will vote for him next week. The judges really did a crappy job of picking finalists this season.
Post a Comment