She's so cute! Swings are the best because you can rest for a minute without having to chase them around the playground. What program do you use for your digital scrapbooking? It's great!
Thats cute- how did you that? When are you guys moving? To answer your question- my girls are great in the car. It's the only time that they'll let themselvess relax and fall asleep. Movies, New Toys, Music, and Treats help.
ha... at first i thought you did this on paper and took a picture. i was like - wow, she is good! but then i read some of the other comments and realized it is digital. that is awesome, i love it!
I have a wonderful little family that I adore. Living in Las Vegas with my lawyer hubbie and funny little toddler and new baby. We are enjoying the weather and living closer to family. I am a TV and blogging addict and love to connect with old and new friends!
10 comments:
So stinkin' cute!
Love it!!
She's so cute! Swings are the best because you can rest for a minute without having to chase them around the playground. What program do you use for your digital scrapbooking? It's great!
I love digital scrapbooking! Shanon inspired me about a year ago to learn how to do it. It looks darling.
So cute! Jake loves the swing too. He seriously falls asleep in it! Cute page
Oh how cute! It's cool that it's getting nice enough to play outside! So fun!
Thats cute- how did you that? When are you guys moving? To answer your question- my girls are great in the car. It's the only time that they'll let themselvess relax and fall asleep. Movies, New Toys, Music, and Treats help.
ha... at first i thought you did this on paper and took a picture. i was like - wow, she is good! but then i read some of the other comments and realized it is digital. that is awesome, i love it!
I love digi scrapbooking! That is a way cute page. My kids love the swings too. Who doesn't love a good swing session every now and then?
So cute. So fun. So good. I so love it!!!!
Post a Comment