After 3 trips to the hospital and one little meltdown, we FINALLY got to take Sage home. I know we are so lucky that she is healthy and that she got the help she needed in such a short time, but.. we were pretty anxious to have our whole family together. Emery was so very excited to meet her little sister.
So here are more pictures....lots more.
Grandma & Emers anxiously waiting outside the NICU while we got discharged.
Getting dressed and ready to go!
Finally getting to see this baby Sage we have been talking so much about.
The whole family of 4!!!
My 2 girls!
Proud Grandma Bobby with grandchild #30. The nurse thought we were joking when we told her that.
Holdin' li'l sis.
So happy to be home!
She is pretty much perfect, even with her tooth. That's right she was born with a tooth! She is so good that I almost forget that I have a new baby at home - but couldn't be happier to have her here!
I am so glad that she is home and all is well. I'm sure that Emery is glad to have her there as well. It must be a huge relief to have everyone under one roof! She is darling and so tiny!!! Can't wait to see her tooth!
Emery looked like a natural holding her new little sister. I can't gurantee that things will stay that peaceful, but they are off to a good start. I am also interested in seeing the tooth. I'm glad that she is home.
a tooth? wow, this baby sage is just full of surprises! and does she have gigantor feet too? hers look even bigger than haven's! so cute...so glad you are all finally together!
I need to see a pic of this tooth! I remember my Dad saying back in the day that some babies are born with a tooth. I just had never met one! She must be extra special! Oh, I want to hold her....wait am I getting baby hungry all ready? No can't be, not yet. I think I would love being with her for a few hours, but would probably love handing her back....no offense. She is so cute!
Alison, she is so cute! And you look so great. I'm jealous of how cute you are. Before pregnancy, during pregnancy, after pregnancy. You're always just so beautiful!
I can't believe you guys are a family of four. It's so weird. And she has a tooth? That is pretty funny. She's gorgeous!
Glad she is home and super cute! I had a dream or nightmare that I had a baby with a full set of teeth the other night, and I've been horrified that it would happen (imaging breast feeding). I didn't know it actually could happen. Wow...at least it is just one tooth.
I'm so glad she is home with you guys! And maybe a little freaked out she already has a tooth... Just a little. She is so adorable and those pictures of her with Emery are some of the sweetest I have seen. She is going to be the greatest big sister. Can't wait to see you juggle it all when Sage ISN'T in such a good mood...! :)
Yea! Those pictures of Emery looking at her are adorable!!! You look so good. I can't believe that you just had a baby! And how fun for you that she has a tooth. Glad you are all together!
Congratulations again. You have a beautiful family. Emery looks like she's going to be a great big sister! Sage is so tiny and so beautiful. What a blessing!!!
Aw! She is so precious and little Emers looks like a great big sister already. Adi, you look so good in all the pictures! I can't believe she was born with a tooth. That is crazy!!
I am so happy for you! She is so precious. Love her name!!! I'm still in shock about her first tooth already coming in! You look amazing, even in the spread eagle pic! :) You make me want another one!
Oh- she is adoreable- Emers looks so sweet holding her- I can't belive you can say "these are my girlS!!!" PLURAL! FUN! Her little toth might be a bit painful eh? I heard those things are called "milk teeth" and maybe you drank a lot of milk- but really it could go away right? I might not have the facts straight- either way- snaggletoothed or not- she's yours and she's beautiful, and if she wants to eat big hunks (you HAVE to have teeth to eat those)- she's got a jumpstart!!
I have a wonderful little family that I adore. Living in Las Vegas with my lawyer hubbie and funny little toddler and new baby. We are enjoying the weather and living closer to family. I am a TV and blogging addict and love to connect with old and new friends!
23 comments:
I am so glad that she is home and all is well. I'm sure that Emery is glad to have her there as well. It must be a huge relief to have everyone under one roof! She is darling and so tiny!!! Can't wait to see her tooth!
Emery looked like a natural holding her new little sister. I can't gurantee that things will stay that peaceful, but they are off to a good start. I am also interested in seeing the tooth. I'm glad that she is home.
I don't know why I think it's so funny that she has a tooth, but I just do. I am cracking up right now!
She's so tiny and cute and I just love her!
a tooth? wow, this baby sage is just full of surprises! and does she have gigantor feet too? hers look even bigger than haven's! so cute...so glad you are all finally together!
Glad she is home! Nothing is as crappy as a baby in the NICU, I know! I cannot believe she has a tooth already, what an overachiever.
Those pictures are too cute, and you look way to good already...
She is so pretty!
When I have a baby and look like an overweight hag, I will make sure not to look at these posts of you looking way too cute after having had a baby.
so how's my little snaggle-toothed neice doing today? :) cute pics, keep em coming!!
I need to see a pic of this tooth! I remember my Dad saying back in the day that some babies are born with a tooth. I just had never met one! She must be extra special! Oh, I want to hold her....wait am I getting baby hungry all ready? No can't be, not yet. I think I would love being with her for a few hours, but would probably love handing her back....no offense. She is so cute!
Alison, she is so cute! And you look so great. I'm jealous of how cute you are. Before pregnancy, during pregnancy, after pregnancy. You're always just so beautiful!
I can't believe you guys are a family of four. It's so weird. And she has a tooth? That is pretty funny. She's gorgeous!
i'd like to know- what are the odds that your child is borng with a tooth? and i'm being totally serious. does this happen often??
glad she is home and healthy. you guys are a cute little brood.
Geeze Alison how can you look so fabulous after just having a baby? It really isn't fair!!
Oh she is so freakin cute. I can't wait to see her in person. That is hilarious about the tooth! Do they remove it or let her keep it? Crazy!
Glad she is home and super cute! I had a dream or nightmare that I had a baby with a full set of teeth the other night, and I've been horrified that it would happen (imaging breast feeding). I didn't know it actually could happen. Wow...at least it is just one tooth.
Welcome home baby Sage. I cant wait to hold you.
Alison, You are such a beautiful mom and you have two gorgeous girls. Emery is so cute in all the pictures. You have a perfect little family.
I can not believe that Sage has a tooth. That is crazy!!!!!
How weird to have a newborn with a tooth! She is truly a beautiful baby and I'm so glad she's home and healthy. Emery is totally cute with her!
Congratulations on your new addition. It’s pretty cool that she was born ready to take "a bite out of life". She is beautiful.
Love, Uncle Bart
I'm so glad she is home with you guys! And maybe a little freaked out she already has a tooth... Just a little. She is so adorable and those pictures of her with Emery are some of the sweetest I have seen. She is going to be the greatest big sister. Can't wait to see you juggle it all when Sage ISN'T in such a good mood...! :)
Yea! Those pictures of Emery looking at her are adorable!!! You look so good. I can't believe that you just had a baby! And how fun for you that she has a tooth. Glad you are all together!
Congratulations again. You have a beautiful family. Emery looks like she's going to be a great big sister! Sage is so tiny and so beautiful. What a blessing!!!
Aw! She is so precious and little Emers looks like a great big sister already. Adi, you look so good in all the pictures! I can't believe she was born with a tooth. That is crazy!!
Ha Ha! I just noticed I said the exact same thing as the comment above mine :) Must be true.
I am so happy for you! She is so precious. Love her name!!! I'm still in shock about her first tooth already coming in! You look amazing, even in the spread eagle pic! :) You make me want another one!
Yay!!! Congratulations. She is so cute.. I can't believe she has a tooth - yikes. Can't wait to meet her.
Oh- she is adoreable- Emers looks so sweet holding her- I can't belive you can say "these are my girlS!!!" PLURAL! FUN!
Her little toth might be a bit painful eh? I heard those things are called "milk teeth" and maybe you drank a lot of milk- but really it could go away right? I might not have the facts straight- either way- snaggletoothed or not- she's yours and she's beautiful, and if she wants to eat big hunks (you HAVE to have teeth to eat those)- she's got a jumpstart!!
Post a Comment