Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Ah...sunshine!

The sun came out, even for just a little bit, and the camera soon followed. I have been feeling guilty because I took so many pictures during Emery's first year of life and once she passed that milestone, the camera died. (This is partly due to the fact that we lost the other battery and the only one left sucks. We get like 5 pictures and is say's "Battery Low") Anyway, here are some pics of my cutest little bug.
The grass was a little big cold on her feet - but she points her toes pretty well. Future dancer? Mmm....

9 comments:

Sammy Pow said...

How flippin cute are you two?

aryn said...

Spring is like an epidural- oh so nice!

King Family said...

Adorable on a B-E-A-utiful day!

Mandee said...

She is so cute and getting so big! And your grass is so green! I wish we had grass...

The Scotts said...

You 2 are so cute!! Your hair is so long. I can't wait until you live closer so we can see you more often!!

Caryn said...

She couldn't be cuter! I love the pictures... I can't wait to hear what you have to say about LOST!--caryn
www.becknews.com

Birchall Family said...

Sooo cute!

Rachel said...

Oh my you two are darling. It is so fun to see you! I miss you! I am so glad that you guys get to have some wonderful sunshine! YEah!

Jaclyn said...

Future ballerina? I think so...