Per Mandee's request - here is the tv week in review. So, I don't have much to say as far as TV went this week. If you haven't seen Friday Night Lights yet - you are missing out. I have come to love that show! You know those feel good sports movies that are pretty special - it is like that but less sports and better drama. I couldn't ask for more.
Oh, and 24 is really making me angry. I hate the stupid VP so much!
Lost - what can I say. Although Paulo was hot - I didn't want a whole episode indroducing another storyline when I have so many questions still unanswered. Seriously...did they think that they don't already have enough loose ends so they had to indroduce some more. And is everyone on this island con-artists? I don't know, Lost, next week better have more Kate and Jack in it and it better be good!
Thursday night was full of reruns which is always disappointing. We actually watched a video instead. School for Scoundrels...not the seasons best comedy. It is like a poor version of Anger Management. O-well it was somewhat entertaining.
Well, until next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Lost was one of the worst ever, imho.
I hate that I love Friday Night Lights, but it's just great.
I've heard Friday Night Lights is good- I'll have to try it out since you recommend it.
LOST- I don't even remember Nikki and Paolo from previous episodes, so I was "lost" last night. It was a little freaky for me. A little too "Stephen King-ish" with the whole being buried alive thing.
I heard Grey's next new episode isn't until April 19th. But "Denny" or the guy who played Denny will be hosting a Grey's Special on the 12th. Read the details here- http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings.aspx?id=20070326abc15
I also found this interesting blogspot.
http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/
Lost was okay....they are just filling up time. Buried alive! Gross. We will have to check out Friday Night Lights, I could always use new tv friends.
We always watch Friday Night Lights but sometimes it's so cheesy. And we LOVE 24!!!! The VP is a real dork isn't he?
I agree about LOST. Nobody cares about these new people. I felt like I was watching a re-run. I want to see more Jack & Kate. At the end of every show, I will say: I am never watching this show again. But I always return...
p.s. I have adding you to my blog. I have to admit, I check your blog daily. I have adopted you as one of my friends :)
Yes, Lost was random and boring, but I wonder if they are now for sure going to die. I would guess so. But that is kind of random and wierd. I have never seen Friday Night Lights. Maybe I will watch it some day. I finally like 24 again. It is getting good. I miss HEROS (the best show) and The Office. Can't wait until they are back on. I'm glad that you have tons of shows too!! I love my shows.
Post a Comment