adorable! i know it is so hard to resist. when i first put together jacksons, i was watching it over and over. i could never get enough. it makes you laugh and cry at he same time. so cute.
This is so cute Ali. Looks like when we find a good thing, we all go for it. I just made one too. I love the whole year recap. It makes me want to be an Anderson.
I have a wonderful little family that I adore. Living in Las Vegas with my lawyer hubbie and funny little toddler and new baby. We are enjoying the weather and living closer to family. I am a TV and blogging addict and love to connect with old and new friends!
9 comments:
adorable! i know it is so hard to resist. when i first put together jacksons, i was watching it over and over. i could never get enough. it makes you laugh and cry at he same time. so cute.
That is so cute! She is precious!! I want to make one. Thanks for sharing
I freakin love it!
Enjoy it? I cherished it, to say the least. What a cute baby you have, probably the cutest I've ever seen.
This is so cute Ali. Looks like when we find a good thing, we all go for it. I just made one too. I love the whole year recap. It makes me want to be an Anderson.
She is so cute.
So cute! Jackson was entranced by Emery. You will have to keep a close eye on her because she is already being adored by boys at the age of one.
ALison I love it! You guys need to stop making these videos because it makes me cry all day!
Post a Comment