he felt bad for me about that. Then he said, "I felt bad for being kind of rude to you on the phone this morning." On my way to work that morning I had called him about something, he was a bit snappy but I was over it by the time I got to work. I appreciate that he was concerned about being rude, even when it was something so little that I barely remembered. What a great hubbie!So, if you recall from my Valentine's post, I didn't get flowers on the day that most other wives did - but this was WAY better. Thanks hun...
6 comments:
those anderson boys, huh? they can be so sweet and thoughtful if they just try. it guess it makes it even more exciting when compared to their usualy cynicism and sarcasm. i got home from work the other day and steve jumped up, grabbed my hand and took me on a "tour" of the house he had cleaned! what little sweethearts we married!
i've got to start previewing these things. i had another type! ugh.
Don't worry folks, there was a little quid-pro-quo, if you know what I mean... and if you don't, look it up.
Gosh just when you think BA couldn't be more of an A hole he goes and does something like this... and totally redeems himself! Kidding BA.
But seriously how nice! Now go and tell my husband what you did so that he feels guilty and does it for me. hurry now!
Awwwww.....
You're husband is such a pussy! Seriously, i will have to be tender to him from now on... I didn't realise.
Post a Comment