Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Emery Playing

Ok, so I have been a little bit behind on taking pictures lately. Probably because it is so rainy and dark this month. But I just found out how to put videos on the blog so I thought I would share this one from a few weeks ago of Emery playing in her room.



Note: this is just from our digital camera so it isn't the best quality!

5 comments:

Jill said...

I clicked on the video, and it said "this video is no longer available". You are such a tease.

Alifinale said...

ok, so maybe I don't have it figured out.

Sammy Pow said...

Cute...Super Cute!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

it says it's no longer available right after you post it-it usally takes a half hour or so to show up as available. billijean-you were just to quick! i know how you feel about those digital camera vidoes, alifinale, we have the same problem right now. luckily i'm half way there to saving enough pennies to get a new digital video camera!! yay! costco's got sweet deals....

{lizzythebotanist} said...

maybe i spoke too soon, cause it's not working for me either....weird.....