Thursday, March 22, 2007

LOST Recap

By popular demand (ok, so 2 people commented about it) I would like to open the discussion about LOST - the TV show - not where my mind has gone. (BTW, I wrote a blog about this and it deleted so that is why I am a day late).

Since LOST raises more and more questions and less and less answers, I would like to list some of the things we have learned in the last couple episodes.

1. Kate still pines after Jack. I know it was totally stupid that they had Kate and Sawyer sleep together and then nothing... But I always rooted for Jack and Kate so I was so excited when I saw the trailers for this week's episode (I was a little disappointed with Jack & Kate in the actual show though)
2. Finally we find out why Locke ended up in a wheelchair. His dad is evil! And I totally knew that it was his dad in the closet.
3. Locke is an idiot and totally fell for Ben's manipulation. He is so stupid to blow up the sub.
4. Ben is satan.
5. Ben was born on the island...creepy. I still want to know why they recruit people to come there.
5. Claire looks bad as a Goth.
6. The big one, Claire is Jack's half sister. I always wondered why the dad went to Australia.

Feel free to list some more... but right now I am trying to watch Grey's Anatomy. (Seriously... Izzy and George...seriously?)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally knew it was Locke's dad in the closet too! He is creepy. Maybe he's in cahoots with Ben? I'm a little sick of the Jack/Kate/Sawyer love triangle myself. Among other questions, like who will they kill off next week? and who is "Tallahassee?", my BIG question is what ever became of Michael and Walt? Was their boat intercepted? Did they get off the island safely? Will they even bring them back into the story? Sorry, I have no answers. Just questions...

Chappell Family said...

HI!!! I miss you! and now I know where you are! I found this through Shan's blog, i'm trying to get up with the times, but I'm slow. I just signed up and now I have to figure out how to use this whole blogging thing, soon, soon! Well just wanted to say hi, and your baby is beautiful! I'll talk to you soon! Miss You!Amy

destiny said...

We just watched "The man from Tallahassee" last night. John was surprised about Locke's dad being in the room, but I wasn't (like you I knew it!). Another thing we learned is that Ben likes dark meat. According to my sorces (spoilerfix.com), I know who dies next week.

I love your recaps, keep them coming!

Alifinale said...

Amy! I am so glad you found me! I miss you too!

Good! Ben needs to die. But then that makes me wonder...who is really in charge?

Also, I kind of thought the man from tallahassee was Locke's dad. Anyone else?

Ilene said...

Kill Locke now. I am sick of him and his pathetic life. Kate is driving me nutso with her yo-yoing between Sawyer and Jack. And who else is sick of seeing Claire all fresh-faced with perfect hair? Seriously, if being stranded on the island makes me into the Nutregena (sp?) girl, I am boarding a plane right now. Despite my complaints, I will be watching next week. . .

Mandee said...

I thought Locke's dad was the man from Tallahassee too. Really, Ben really dies? He is satan. And Locke is an idiot, and someone needs to kill his dad. (I knew he was in the closet too) I can't believe Claire and Jack, and I want Jack and Kate to be together forever...I also noticed that claire always has great hair and makeup- really, she needs to be a little more messed up, and hurley needs to lose some weight.

Now, Izzie & George...I seriously can't believe it. But I loved their moment in the closet. Sad for Callie- I actually like her. I think Bailey needs to be chief.

Yes, keep the recaps coming. I think your Friday needs to be recap day!

The Scotts said...

I still like it but it is a bit crazy. Jared said that he read they were planning for 3 seasons but it got so popular that they had to stretch it out for more. So that is why it is so confusing!

Anonymous said...

Great Recap. I like Locke. I am just mad he blew up the sub. As for "perfect looking" Clare I think maybe the whole food diet might make you look that great, minus the perfect bangs. I am also happy to see something happen with Jack and Kate although I think something is in the mix for Juliet and Jack.....

destiny said...

I didn't mean to impose that it is Ben that is going to die. All I meant is that I KNOW who is going to die. Go to my source (spoilerfix.com), if you want to know too! Beware that there are spoilers there(Hence the name)!

Rachie said...

I found your blog through Kendee and Mandee. I hope you don't mind that I am posting a comment here

I am a HUGE Lost fan. So I am going to add to the Lost theories. I do not think Locke blew up the sub. I think he wants Ben to THINK he blew it up. Did you notice he was dripping wet when they found him?

Sorry, I had to post. I am sure you will understand because you are a blogger and lost fan.

p.s. your little Emery is adorable!

Alifinale said...

Rachie, welcome welcome! No need to apologize, I already feel like I know you!

Good theory about Locke. I can't wait for tonight!

Kendee said...

Aparently, you are the all knowing authority on LOST. I was about to watch last weeks DVR'ed episode and before Steve would start it for me (he already saw it without me - typical) he jumped online to see what you had said about it. Soooo funny.