Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Article that supports my TV habits

Finally, a study that supports my TV addiction. I have been mocked by some because I am obsessed with TV. Well, lets see you live in rainy, boring Eugene with a Law student husband (...it all started with the dreaded first year) and see if you don't get a little attached to your "friends" in the magic box.

13 comments:

Tara said...

Finally some validation for us law wives and our TV!

Sammy Pow said...

Oh yeah, what's the name of the rehab clinic that Britney and Lindsay are staying at. QUICK, you can't look it up!

Alifinale said...

Lindsey is out of the rehab clinic and had since changed her hair color...I hate myself.

Kendee said...

That is hilarious. Thanks for the extra publicity.

Mandee said...

I love it! Do you want to talk about my love/hate relationship with LOST? Because I hated the episode of Hurley driving around in that dumb car for 40 of the 45 minute episode... but I loved this weeks episode. And I love Sawyers nick names "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon"- I laughed out loud at that one!

AND, how is it that the island is small enough that they can hike all around it and be back to camp by sundown, and yet in the last 3 weeks they found a VW bus with a skeleton & beer, a mini farm with #2 living there, and where did the guy that came back on the boat with Kate and Sawyer go? I can't keep up.

Alifinale said...

Yes, the episode about Hurley was sucks! But this week was better. I think that the island is bigger that you think. It took them like 2+ days for Sawyer and Kate to get back to the camp when they came back from the "other" island. But it is starting to get to me that more and more questions arise and no answers to any of the old ones.

The Thompson's said...

Hi Alison,
It's Jessie (Hansen)Thompson. I was excited to find your blog as well. What an adorable little girl you have! It's so much fun to find old friends and to see what everyone is up to!

The Scotts said...

I watch love TV! We have a show I think everynight but Tuesday. So let me know if there is anything good on Tuesdays!!

Alifinale said...

Gilmore Girls! I got totally hooked last year - and Netflixed all 6 seasons and watched them over the summer while Bri was gone. I love those girls and feel like they are my friends.

Sad thing is we have bunny ears and don't have the CW - so if I don't go to someones house to watch we usually just watch House and American Idol.

Ilene said...

GG characters are my friends too. I want to move to Star's Hollow and have a Starlight Festival and bonfire. You are not the only one who blends the line between reality and t.v. land. Upon discussing a possible move to D.C., my friend, Laura, said "Washington D.C.! Julia lives there!" (she was referring to Julia from the old show Party of 5).

Kris said...

Have you seen the Black Donnelly's? Any thoughts about it? I have watched a couple of episodes and I sort of love it, but I don't really know what's going on.

P.S. It bugs that your hubs now only lets people read his blog if they are invited. Lame. Some of us aren't cool enough to merit an invitation, I guess. And now we're cut off from all of BA's penetrating insight.

Alifinale said...

I haven't really watched the Black Donnelly's. I watched part of the episode Mon. night. I just don't know if I can add another show to my LONG list! But I have heard good things, so I will probably get into it.

Nothin much is happening on Bri's blog and he did it for his own protection. I bet if your real nice you could get invited...

Kris said...

For his own protection? Does he have a creepy internet stalker?

And as far as fishing for an invitation--if there is one thing I know about BA, it's that if you merit and invitation, you'll get one. I was hoping to merit one after my lesbian blog, but apparently I have to do more than that.