We had a fun weekend with friends and family coming down to visit (
a benefit of having great weather while suckers up in UT freeze). Brian's brother, his wife and their little guy, Nash, came plus our good friends Sloyd & Jill. We did a little shopping, a little playing, a little hiking, and a lot of yummy eating.


Thanks for coming! Now I need to recover since I ended up getting sick from all that fun.
16 comments:
freaking finally! looks like fun times! miss you.
Well this was one fun in the sun vacation! The truth, I had a better nights sleep on the floor of your family room than I've had the past 2 nights in my own bed. I hope you two are taking care of Emery as she goes through Lloyd withdrawl! Thanks again for letting us stay with you, I'll practice up on my GH3 skills so I don't look so pathetic next time.
Looks like a fun weekend. Love the pictures. How do yu do that picture arrangement???
Super fun times! Love RRC, it's so pretty! I'm so sad you're sick...get better so we can play because I haven't seen you in 4 whole days!
thanks for the trip! it was good to get outside and have a low-key trip at the same time! and the curry was delectible...
Love the collage. How warm is it out there any way?
i am officially offended that we weren't invited! we are so not friends anymore...
kidding! glad you guys had a good time. always nice to get people to visit you versus the other way around.
If I showed Joe your pics, he's be sooooooo jealous!! He LIVED at Red Rock for his recreational fun when he was in high school!!
*sorry u are sick, though... :(
For some reason your pictures, which I hear are great, are not working on my computer. But I'm glad you had a fun visit! Sorry to hear your sick!
I really like the collage. Glad that you guys had a good time. I hope you feel better soon.
I can't get the pictures to work either! But I am trying to imagine them in my mind, and they are just breathtaking...
Cute pictures! I'm sorry you're so sick (Christi told me). Get better soon. That flu is totally nasty--Todd had it and it took him completely out.
Oh my gosh- my family went campping at Red Rock Canyon when I was, like, 8 years old. To this day, it is one of our most memorable camping trips ever!
I can't get over how adorable Emery is in her little glasses! I love them!
btw... we need to talk about Lost last night. WOW!
Hey, cute belly! Pregnancy looks good on you!! Keep it up, you're halfway there!!
Are you using photoshop? How in the crap do you make your blog so cute? Where do you find your papers? DO you design? probably! :) Hope you are feeling well!
xoxox...Chari
Post a Comment