Friday, February 08, 2008

Loved it...

Did everyone else love LOST last night? I did! At the beginning I was bugged that the back stories were new characters that I didn't care about but I loved it and thought it was so interesting.

I know everyone is getting a little irritated that the show just keeps introducing new crazy storylines and new questions without answering other questions in the past but I think that answers will come in time (maybe not all of them but a lot of important answers) and that as the new storyline unfolds we will be figuring more out. That is why I love this show, it keeps you guessing.

Anyway, I loved it when Sawyer got all mad at Ben for saying he didn't have a chance with Kate. I especially loved watching him beat Ben up. I loved it when they ambushed the 2 guys from the helicopter. I am intrigued by the Miles guy "talent" and was glad to find out what made them not really rescuers, especially since they came to kill Ben. I am curious about the flashbacks and what was found if it wasn't actually Oceanic 815. And what is the deal with the black guy that sent these people on this mission?

Oh, I can't wait until next week.

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Al
I love your guts!
Okay... I am loving Lost as well, but this is the first time I'm watching it live, and it is killing me! I loved being able to just watch them one episode after another, but I know I will just have to deal.
I am especially intrigued with these new characters and why they are now on the island. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds. I hate Ben. I love all of Sawyer's nicknames. Kate sucks. I want to make-out with Sayid.

Mandee said...

Seriously... I loved every minute of that episode. I can't wait until next week. Who do you think the Oceanic 6 are? And did I hear the news right? The writers strike is over? Or was I dreaming?

Emily said...

YEA! I love the new characters...I think they are interesting. I used to be bugged about all the new questions, but I don't care anymore. I just love it so much. And think about how great it will be someday when we know EVERYTHING! I can't wait for that day.

Best. Show. Ever.

Melanie said...

I didn't love Lost last night. Sorry, I'm the Lost party-pooper. The second it was over, I was actually mad. I hated that nothing felt any clearer, but more than that, I felt like it was really short. What's up with that? We only get a few episodes for this so-called "season" and they puffed it up with endless commercial breaks! I swear there was only 30 minutes of the actual show. We have a few precious weeks to obtain answers, and they filled it with ads. Lame. Hopefully next week is better.

Rachie said...

It was a great episode. I am in love again...

Lizzy said...

I love all the new characters too. I think it keeps it fresh and new. And I have a theory about Miles and his team. I think they are there to kill Ben so Jacob can be set free.

Laurel said...

WHY did I just read that? I haven't seen the episode yet, but I still just couldn't stop reading. I LOVE LOST and will still watch this last week's episode I've just spoiled for myself, and was just missing it so much I had to read about it for my fix. And I know someone out there is going to completely disagree with me here, but MY LOST heartthrob is totally Sawyer. I can't help it.