They played at the park.
Played pin the Dorothy on the fish bowl...sort of.
Played a little duck, duck, goose.
But really everyone just got up and ran around.
Ate a little pizza.
Opened some great presents.
Played pin the Dorothy on the fish bowl...sort of.
Played a little duck, duck, goose.
But really everyone just got up and ran around.
Opened some great presents.
16 comments:
Fancy cupcakes! I'm VERY impressed. Though I'm not surprised as I know you love to bake. :) I can't believe your cute girl is 2! As always, she looks adorable!
Happy Birthday Emery!!! I am glad that it was such a nice day outside. I also loved the cupcakes, so did Reagan :)
Did you make all those cupcakes? Wow!
Happy Birthday to Emery! I can't believe she is already two! It seems like just yesterday you brought her home from the hospital and I was making up excuses to come visit so I could hold your cute little baby! And she just gets cuter and cuter!
Happy Birthday Emmers!
I thought it was such a cute little birthday party...all the kids were so excited to be playing with each other. And Emery looked so dang cute and grown up!
Good times!!! How cute is she??? Your cupcakes were great. Love the frosting on the face. Give her a big hug!!!
Those Elmo cupcakes are awesome! Happy Birthday Emery!!
Happy Birthday Emery!! What a lucky girl... those cupcakes are cute!
happy happy birthday emers dear
happy days will come to you all year
if i had a wish that it would be
a happy happy birthday to you from me!!!!!!!!!!! we love you. your elmo cupcakes suck, i could have done way better.
Happy Birthday Emery! Congrats on the party. You know what I can't believe? Your lack of pregnancy complaints. I will be all over that on my blog. I'm just not as sweet as you.
Happy Birthday, Emery! And, Allison, I'm hiring you to make cupcakes for Ethan's birthday.
Happy Birthday little sweet Emers!!
Happy Birthday Emers! She looks so cute in all the pictures! And your cupcakes are amazing. Where did you come from?
Happy B-Day sweet Emery! Sounds like a really fun day for her.
Happy Birthday Emery! Wow, what a party for a 2-year-old. Did you also make the "pin the Dorothy on the fishbowl?" That is such a cute idea.
you know me and cupcakes!! Those look great! She's so cute...
Cute pictures. I guess I haven't checked your blog in a while. I am impressed with your cupcakes. Such a cute party.
Post a Comment