
1. His smile. He has this cutest, cheesy smile with dimples and all and I think it makes him look like a 5 year old that is so excited.
2. The fact that he laughs pretty hard at his own jokes.
3. The way he looks adoringly at Emery when she is being cute.
4. He has been known to come home with flowers for me on random occasions.
5. He makes me laugh at the right time when I have those moments of crying fits and feeling bad about myself.

6. He teaches Emery funny new tricks...from standing on his hands to scrunchy face to making monkey sounds.
7. He makes delicious bagel sandwiches and a mean omelet.
8. He loves to learn and be in touch with world news.
9. He tells funny stories and is pretty entertaining even when I have h
eard the story several times.10. He doesn't get embarrassed (but I do for him).
11. He had an excellent work ethic. He works very hard when he is needed but knows how to relax.
12. He willingly does Saturday chores, including vacuuming and cleaning a bathroom.
13. He is always happy to let me have my much needed girl time in the evenings.
14. He likes my cooking and doesn't complain when I make things that I know he doesn't really like.
15. He has a cute/funny fashion sense that is all his own. A girl in my ward just told me that she calls him the sweater guy. He likes to wear Mr. Rogers cardigans to church.
16. He helps me try to be better in a way that isn't demeaning or critical.
17. He can be pretty handy and is very proud of himself when he is.
18. He likes nice things and wants me to have nice things.
19. He loves music and is always downloading new stuff and even gets stuff that he thinks I will particularly like.
20. He wears sweats with me all the time.
21. He is an awesome dad and isn't afraid to pull his weight in childcare.

22. His dancing with Emery and getting her to run around with him.
23. He lets me pick a chick flick every once in a while and won't even complain while watching it.
24. He knows a lot of They Might Be Giants songs and will sing them with me occasionally.
25. He is a limbo champion.
26. He takes care of the things I don't want to like bills and trash and killing crickets.
27. He is the fun one and will bring me out of a boring funk.
28. He knows his limitations but is confident about what he can do.
29. His big soft spot is for me and Emery.
30. He is my best friend.
15 comments:
what a tribute adi!! wow! you got me all choked up! you made me think bri bri is actually a loveable guy(jk boy-ya!) well, i'm impressed. love you guys. ps 30 totally sucks.
Very sweet tribute! Happy 30th BA! I love that he can limbo. I think I would break my back if I tried!
That is sweet! Who knew he was so good at the limbo?
Happy Birthday, Brian!
Very cute! Briant hates the fact that he is turning 30!
Very nice! I wanted to comment on Lost. We are big fans also...I am really hoping we get more than 2 or three episodes before they run out. Don't you hate the strike! It is so frustrating!
Let me know if your husband begins to break down now that he is 30. I am approaching that birthday myself and need to be forewarned of any mechanical problems that may arise.
Happy Birthday. That is a great tribute!
Thanks Ali,
love you forever. Wanna get a room?
Happy Birthday BriBri! wow. 30. just around the corner...how does it feel?
That was such a nice tribute! Happy Freakin Birthday BA!
Very sweet! My husband is totally the same on the embarrassed thing and I hate it because I'm always the one hiding my head or blushing!
Happy 30th BA...wow, you're old.
Wow, he watches chic flicks with you? How do you get him to do that? Oh wait, he told me...
That is so sweet! I've never even met your husband, but I seem to know so much about him from your blog. What a great catch, and you two are such a wonderful pair.
Happy Birthday Brian!!
Sounds like a perfect match!
Allison! YOU are the wife of the year to come up with this stuff!
Post a Comment