I know that this is another cop-out post about my one and only child...but frankly I still feel like crap and I haven't felt very creative for quite some time so o-well.
Anyway, I have been trying to work with Emery to count and felt like I was making no progress. She would just stare at me when I would count and would rarely even repeat the numbers. Occasionally, when she would jump off things she would count to 3 but even that was usually 2-2-3! Imagine our surprise when I said "Emery, lets count" last night and she could count all the way to 10 by herself (she needed a little prompting in the video since she is still camera shy). I just love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Oh my goodness that is about the cutiest thing ever! Tyson and I will have to start practicing. She is so stinkin' cute!
That is so great! Sawyer still says 1,2,5,8,9,10! That was such a fun party for Emery, thanks for inviting us. Also, what was that website that Brian frequents?
That's awesome! Can you teach my kid?? She's so cute and gets so excited when she gets to ten! I love it! And thanks for a fun birthday party on Sat. Nathan is begging for bubbles all the time now!
cuteness. where did she get her funny little voice? love it.
I wanted to yell "Yeah!!!" when she was done. I wish I could give her a big hug. I have been really missing you guys lately!!! She is so adorable!!!
That is so cute! I love her little voice! Ben was watching this video with me and clapped for her when she got to 10. He is just so excited for her!
she has such a cute little voice. I can't believe how big she is getting!!
I love her cute little voice!
She is just so stinkn' cute in her glasses I had to watch it twice to even hear her! Good job E!
Dang, that's cute. Even cuter in person!
indie has been sitting STILL on my lap watching this over and over. all i can say is emery is a show-off! loves!! :)
Post a Comment