If I haven't already said it, my child is obsessed with books these days. I love it that she loves to read and it matches perfectly with her having glasses (Brian likes to say how nerdy she is). The other funny thing is she likes to make funny voices and copy what you do. Last night Daddy was reading her a book and doing funny voices and I just had to get it on camera because I think it is so funny. So, for your viewing pleasure...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
LOVE her! love you! what a doting little mother and father, you just wait for it to all come crashing down when #2 comes along. jk the more the merrier, right?
LOVE her! love you! what a doting little mother and father, you just wait for it to all come crashing down when #2 comes along. jk the more the merrier, right?
don't ask how i did that twice, just know i'm a straight up dumb ass.
I think "watermelon" is my favorite. She is getting so good at talking I can't even believe it. And I LOVE how she copies the tone of people's voices. So adorable!
Seriously she could NOT be ANY cuter!!!! I am so glad you posted this! Think how fun you are going to have another cute little girl just like her :) Then they can walk around making funny voices together!
Ok I freakin love the glasses! I just want to squeeze her! She looks so damn cute. I love the little voices too. I can't believe how big she is getting!
Oh, she is darling! I love seeing girls with their daddies! So cute.
so cute. i can't wait to see it in person (if we're not still sick-yikes!)...
p.s. hol, you are such a tard.
you have the cutest videos! i need to learn how to do that.
I miss that little girl brightening my day and my house on a regular basis. She is darling!! Give her a big hug and kiss from all of us in Eugene. Love and miss you.
She is talking so clearly! I love it. I love how she imitates, she is very smart!
It's like watching two little twins reading a book!
Aw! I wish we were coming down this weekend just to see her (and you and bri-bri of course). That video is sooo cute and so funny. It wouldn't work for me yesterday, but I'm glad I got to see it today.
That is so freakin' cute! She is going to be so funny when she gets bigger, if she isn't already! Love her!!!
P.S Ava enjoyed the video as well!
Ali, she is so cute! I love her!
Post a Comment