Tuesday, February 03, 2009

It's Birthday Time for you!

Thirty-One years ago today, in our favorite hippy town at the blessed Sacred Heart Hospital, the cutest baby boy was born (he likes to tell me that he was the cutest baby and I tend to agree).

Bri-Bri, Boy-Ya, BA - my world would be a sad, boring, childless, poverty stricken existence without you and I am so glad to celebrate the day you came to this world. Happy Birthday. And in case you forgot, here are just a few of the reasons I love you.

And Emery wanted to sing for you.

8 comments:

Sammy Pow said...

Thanks, I love my girls lots and lots!

bulkleybunch said...

awwww!! boy-ya, you have a darn cute wife. and i was the cutest baby, you can be second cutest, okay?! anyhoo, love how pop pop looks and what a chubbers bri bri is! emers, watch out american idol! love you guys. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

happy birthday bri-bri! that's a pretty dress you're wearing ;) and now the cat's out of the bag (you were a total chubbers!) so no more making fun of nash-the-tank!

Sammy Pow said...

Liz - that isn't the most flattering baby picture of me. I was a handsome devil.

And according to Ali, I still am a chubbers, so nothing changed.

Christi said...

Happy Birthday Brian! I love the song.

Sammy Pow said...

Emers - the song was just alright for me dog, a little pitchy, I think you forgot the lyrics, you gotta nail the lyrics.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday!!

Seriously, what are you wearing there?

lisset said...

happy birthday BA! aren't you lucky to have all your ladies around on your big day. it was fun to hang with you guys for the annual birthday celebration in vegas!