Thursday, May 03, 2007

'98 Toros

Ok, all you Class of 98 Toros out there - I made a blog (click here to visit) so we can get ready for our 10 year reunion next year! Thanks Brooke for the idea. And thank you Lynsey for getting us started! We will need to gather everyone's email so we can get the info out there to all our fellow classmates. Lynsey set up an email for this purpose so please help spread the word. Please send an email to mtviewtoros98@yahoo.com and encourage others to do the same.

It has been so fun to reunite through the web with all you fun ladies so I hope to be able to see you next year for the reunion (if not sooner). Let me know if you have any other suggestions/questions or if you would like me to add you to contribute to the '98 Toros blog.

On Toros On!!!

5 comments:

Ami Bethea said...

Cool blog! That looks really great! I sent an email. Thanks Alison, it'll be so much fun to see everyone.

Brooke said...

Great job! Totally fun!

Caryn said...

To get an idea what other classes did visit..

http://toros96.com/
and
http://mvt97.com/

I asked Jenny Robbins Holl to get me Ben's contact stuff... He's back east in med school.

The Thompson's said...

I'm so glad you decided to take the initiative to do this! What a great plan! Hopefully we can get a big group together and make this happen! Great job!

Marc said...

Yowza! You are officially a blog queen in my eyes.