My oldest nephew comes home from his mission today! I can't believe it has already been 2 years! It is crazy to think how he could soon (not so soon, I hope) be getting married and that in a few years my sister could become a grandma!! Crazy! I am proud of him for serving the Lord, despite his health problems that he suffered throughout his mission. He is such a great example for all his siblings and cousins. I am so sad that I don't get to be with the rest of the family holding balloons and signs at the airport or going to hear him speak at church for his "homecoming". I can't wait to see him in July and he can meet Emery for the first time!BTW, I think Jordin will win AI tonight. She has such an amazing voice! She blew Blake away on that last song.
10 comments:
Cool about your nephew, that's crazy that you have a nephew that old! I agree about Jordin, she definently has it tonight.
Hey Alison! That's cool that your nephew is home...I have a niece that old too...older siblings are the best! I TOTALLY agree...it's Jordin for sure!
That is so exciting. Where did he serve his mission? My brother in law gets home in October and I can hardly wait.
That is so exciting to have him home! My mom's family was sort of the same way, she had nieces and nephews that were older than her!
I am going with Blake on AI! I think Jordin has a better voice, but Blake is more unique. Plus Jordin just kind of bugs.
I totally agree about AI! It should be Jordin. I think Blake would be better on his own anyway so that he can come up with his own type of records and not have to sing the stuff that that AI producers say he should sing.
I can't believe you have nephew's old enough to go on missions. Crazy!
Holy cow! Who's kid is this, Lisa's? Come and visit me in July!! When are you coming?
All I can say is Holy Freakin' Cow.
Not Lisa's kid (Nick just left on his mission in Feb). That is my sister Kristin's oldest. They live in Provo. I hope to be coming to Mesa more often, I just don't know about this summer.
I liked hearing all that fun stuff about you! I watched AI for the first time last night...I waited for the finale! I was glad an AZ girl won!
I can't believe Beau is already home! We are going to try to make it to his homecoming on Sunday- it's been forever since we've seen ANY of the Walkers.
Post a Comment