Monday, May 14, 2007

Congrats to the Graduates!

The day we looked forward to for so very long came...and went. It was a busy day, on Saturday, and Emery was a grump as she hadn't had much sleep in the past few days, but thankfully I had my mother-in-law there to walk her up and down the isles during the long ceremony. But it was good to celebrate Brian's accomplishment and see some friends before they all move away from me (ok, I will be moving too, just later). I can't believe he is finally done!!! I am so proud of you hun, thanks for all your hard work.Some of the LDS Law boys and their babies. Emily, we missed Steve and E in this photo. Sad days. Notice all the little girls are staring at Baby Ben. He is the Mann (ha ha...)

12 comments:

The Farnsworth Family said...

Congrats! Seriously we are so excited for you guys!!!
Did you say Brian was going to work for the DA in Las Vegas?

Melanie said...

Congratulations!

Tara said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so fun! I love the pic with all the men and their babies. That is so cute.

I'm glad you are still around a little longer to hang out with me! :)

Rachie said...

Congrats to both of you!!!
p.s. Did you cut your hair? CUTE!

Alifinale said...

Brian will be doing a judicial clerkship in Vegas, he is working for the judge over the business court.

Yes, I did cut my hair. I tried to grow it long then remembered my hair is too thin.

Nate and Lauren said...

Isn't that the best feeling?! My husband graduated from law school last year... Now you just have to get through the Bar Exam, that was the worst... I really don't think I saw Nate between graduation and when he took the Bar in July...so be patient, it is almost over!! what are his plans now (I remember vegas, but what line of work is he interested in?)

Nate and Lauren said...

that was funny, you answered my question as soon as I hit "publish" :)

aryn said...

Congratulations!!!! No more studying- well I guess theres still The Bar to study for. Welcome to life after school- it's great! You look smokin.

Emily said...

Cute pictures! I was so ticked that we missed pictures with everyone! I'm so sorry we didn't get there in time! That picture with Ben and all the girls is SO dang cute! I'm glad you guys had fun at the coast. We went on Friday too and it was So freaking windy; but I still love it there. Quite different from the beach though, I agree with you there. It's moving day tomorrow! Good luck with your house!

The Scotts said...

Congrats and cute pictures on the coast. You guys are such a good looking family!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Brian!

Jaclyn said...

Congratulations! I love the picture of the girls checking out the cute little boy. Awesome picture.