Ok, LOST is just crazy and I love it. I am still annoyed at Jack a little bit, but he is getting better. I just hate that since being off with the others he seems more cocky and rude. Where is our humble leader who pines for Kate? I miss that Jack (but I was so excited to see in the preview for the finale he tells Kate he loves her, woohoo!). But I guess I also like Sawyer, so, whatever. Ok, enough with the love triangle. I have to say I was proud of Charlie. It was good to see him step up and be willing to sacrifice rather than whine and do drugs. I am glad that he didn't let Desmond take his place. I liked that the flashbacks had a theme as well, that was cute (I am such a hopeless romantic). So what do you all think about the people that captured Charlie in the end? Do you think they are with the original Dharma Initiative? Do you think Ben knows about them, probably.
Backtrack...what is the deal with Locke being dead and Jacob. I don't know if I believe yet that Locke is dead because...well...that island makes him special. And who do you think Jacob is? That episode was almost too much, even for me. Kind of like the Black Smoke Monster, give me a break JJ Abrams. Anyway, I am excited for the season finale. But what am I going to do all summer?Finally, American Idol fans got it right. The last few seasons
I have not been pleased with the final 2 but I am this year. Yah, yah Melinda had a good voice and was pretty consistent, but she was not an American Idol. I am sure she will do fine and be a success in her own way. I really like both Blake and Jordin for different reasons. Jordin definitely has the better voice, but Blake is fun. Anyway, I will be happy either way.
16 comments:
I am so with you on everything about Lost. I could guess for hours what I think everything means, but I really have no idea. I don't think Locke is dead either. He has too strong of a relationship with the island, like you said. I am really not sure what to think about the people that captured Charlie, but it gives me a hunch about Desmond's vision: I think it's further into the future than he thinks it is. I think we will see Claire and Aaron get on a helicopter, and maybe Charlie will push a yellow button and drown, but I don't think it will be soon. Who knows. Jack is sort of being a jerk, but I think he has something up his sleeve. We'll see. I love that show, but it also drives me crazy! I want all the answers now, but I feel like lately, more questions have been created than answered. I'm very excited for next season.
The past two weeks of Lost have been great. I was so excited when Jack said he wanted to blow up the others. I think he was super grumpy but if I were in that situation I would be ticked. Locke isn't dead, but Charlie will be for sure...I don't know how I feel about it, last night's episode somehow made it okay for Charlie to die. I am so excited for the season finale even though, like you, I don't know what I'll do with out my shows.
I COMPLETELY agree with you on AI. I don't watch lost though so no opinion there.
But yay! Cartoon girl is gone!
I missed American Idol, but was pleased with the results. I dont like Melinda at all. She is just wierd looking and I can't get past that. I also watched the Gilmore Girls finale. I have never really watched that show consistently but have seen a bunch of re-runs, and figured why not, ill watch the finale it should be really good. And can I just say WTF? I thought it sucked. I was really bummed and I dont really know why.
I *totally* agree with you on this one. Deep down I hope Jordin wins, even though I really like Blake. This is really the only TV show I watch on a regular basis, so I am happy that I can finally contribute to some of your TV wrap-ups!
I hope Locke isn't dead but I think he is. My sister heard 2 months ago that he sold his house in Hawaii, so he is probably gone?!?! I hope not, he is my favorite! I have no clue about the people in the glass eye thing. I think that they aren't with Ben because remember he said something went wrong down there. So I think they were but aren't. I don't know, but I love it. I don't really follow AI but I like the Blake everytime I hear him. Now we just have to wait for all the season finals!!
Oh man, Lost was so nuts. Every week they drop some new bomb on us...it's getting out of control. What, there's an invisible guy running the show? What, there's a secret underwated station with crazy chicks running it? There's one more episode and this is the first we hear about this crap? I always say I hate that show until the next week...then I love it again, but man, I need closure. And yay for Jordin, she ROCKS!!
I love Jordin & Blake. I will be happy this season whoever wins. We just watched Lost last night and we laughed. Dave and I always say that the writers have no idea where the show is going and they make it up as they film :) We are diehard fans anyway. we just look forward to those weeks that they actually do a good job of bringing it all home.
I couldn't read your Lost spoilers since I have been waiting to watch the last two episodes upon Dan's return home. I just can't seem to watch that show when I am the only adult in the house.
I'm with you on AI. Melinda will be fine on her own. I like the spunkiness of the other two contestents.
What did you think of Elliot Yamin's new teeth? Wow. I don't think I have seen such white teeth before. They must be brand spankin new.
Hear Hear! That "Jacob" episode happened to be the one we let Ava watch with us- bad move, that one scared me. You gotta be happy with The Office- do you watch that? And Greys- I'm kinda hoping the new Grey girl takes Meredith's place.
hey on the MVT guest book, my first one didn't work, can you delete the one with out the picture??
and P.S. I called the AI final two in the beginning of the season, yeah me!
Yes, I loved the Office last night! I jumped for joy (literally) when Jim came back and asked Pam out. I loved that she got teary! I haven't watched Grey's yet but I heard it was crappy. That show is going downhill fast for me.
Totally want Blake to win! Do you watch Greys Anatomy..I was kinda sad at the ending. Left me feeling like I wasn't sure how much I love the show.
I agree with your views on Lost and American Idol. We SO think alike!
Now that all my TV shows are ending, what will I do with all my free time?
I think Lost has gotten a lot better over the last few months. I think having an end date gives it a focus that it didn't use to have. In previous seasons there would be these odd plotholes and sometimes you got the feeling that the writers themselves weren't sure what was going on... now they seem to be writing with more purpose. I'm pumped for the season finale and will be on pins and needles for next season to start.
Post a Comment