
Now, I fear, I am passing along my shoe fettish to my daughter. It is much more fun to dress up her tiny feet and they make so many cute shoes for little girls these days. Last Sunday, to my horror, I saw that Emery's heels were bleeding. I quickly went to clean her wound and check on her and she didn't seem to care at all. She never complained about the shoes and didn't even wince when I touched her heels. She is already willing to sacrifice her feet for a pair of cute shoes. What have I done?
So, we took it easy on the shoes this week and the wound is healing nicely. I guess we will have to stick to the good old Robeez for now, as they stay on the best and are basically a leather sock. N
o blisters from them. But, the weather is getting warmer and we just got these flips that I love. Oh, Emery I am sorry but I just can't resist!
10 comments:
Those sandals are so dang cute! Hey as long as she isn't bothered, I say keep putting her in all the cute shoes you can find!
So sad for Emers...Hopefully the blister will heal soon. Although my mom believes as you do that there are sacrifices that just have to be made for good fashion! ;) Robeez are still cute. I keep my kids in them until they walk because their feet are so chubby and big. NO other shoes fit until they walk and their feet thin out. Hey as long as you have a girl to dress up... do it! Before long she will wanting to pick out her own shoes.
We love crocs in our family or we have the kids just go barefoot because we're white trash like that :)
do shoes look okay when your kid is only wearing a diaper? or is it "too much"? cause that is steve's favorite outfit to dress nash in...
How sad her little feet, but how cute that she didn't even care! They do make the cutest shoes for little girls, how could anyone resist?
We stick to flip flops in our family for that reason. I hate breaking in new shoes. Jake hates shoes and it is a miracle if he leaves them on longer than 3 minutes! We did buy him some Buzz Lightyear tennis shoes that he wore this weekend and loved them! He didn't take them off once!
Poor emers. I just found a blister on one of Lakee boy's little feet. It is so sad that we do this to our kids. Worst thing is... I don't know which shoes did it. But man, aren't their shoes cute?
Same topic: I have some cute Nike sandals for Lake but since his feet are sooooo tall-fat they hurt him cuz they are super tight. While we were driving yesterday he was fussing, trying to get them off, so I reached back and pulled them off his chubbie feet. He said "tain cu mama". It was a HUGE thrill for me. We have been working on "thank you" with no success for a while. I love being a mom.
Oh how cute Kage! I love it. What a cute little talker. I am just thrilled that Emery says Uh-Oh. I can't wait for her to say more real words.
I do remember Lake's cute little chubby feet. I also feel really guilty if a shoe is hard to put on her feet because I know that can't be comforable.
That was really me. Forgot to sign BA out. Oops.
It's so true what we go through to look good! Half the time I'll complain and my husband will say, "why are you wearing them?" and I'll respond because they're cute and they go with the outfit! Not such a good idea to take on the Vegas trip and wear on the strip! I made that mistake once and had blisters within the first hour!
Post a Comment